Akali is overpowered.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Michael Kane

10-31-2011

Holy krap where have I seen this thread before?!

Sogreth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

I agree, she needs some nerfs to ult, it can go way too far, and having 3 charges of it, with all of her spellvamp and ****, she can dash back into combat after only having like 3 hp left, grabbing a kill then still being able to escape with the dash she just got from that kill, and using her OP shroud

NationsCake

10-31-2011

Nerf turrets, so op early game, I was playing swain once and the turret 3 hit me at level 1, this needs to be nerfed so hard, plus they're tanky as **** early game. So is baron, the sun is too big, nerf nerf NEERRFFF

Itt: people don't understand sarcasm and cry about a champion who's built to rip through glass cannons when they play as glass cannons.

Sogreth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

All akali builds I have seen are also "glass cannons" other then merc treds, and they still don't die

seandkiller

10-31-2011

Funny how no one seems to notice his sarcasm...

Quote:
it can go way too far, and having 3 charges of it, with all of her spellvamp and ****, she can dash back into combat after only having like 3 hp left, grabbing a kill then still being able to escape with the dash she just got from that kill, and using her OP shroud
Do you even know how **** situational that is as an escape? It's range (And power) are fine.

Ansate

10-31-2011

The only issue I have with Akali's ult is the range. It is quite high compared to others, however people don't attack her once she does dash in so they can, you know. Get rid of her.

Fuzen kuden

01-16-2013

i take it you play this over powered exsuse for a champ

seandkiller

01-17-2013

+1, would read again.

Neo Cyrus

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzen kuden View Post
i take it you play this over powered exsuse for a champ
... There should be some sort of punishment for digging up ancient threads without a good reason.

ArcaneAddiction

01-17-2013

This was funny. Can't believe how many people didn't catch the sarcasm.