Akali is overpowered.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrotherCaine

10-31-2011

I just don't understand how Akali dodged the sustain nerfs when her competitors didn't... especially as an energy champ.

Ankokukai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

lol, wonder if all these people actually understood the first 2 posts ~

BrotherCaine

10-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankokukai View Post
lol, wonder if all these people actually understood the first 2 posts ~
Yes we did. It was a person who had 15/18 ranked wins with Akali making a sarcastic post in satirical defense of their broken champion.

--

Swain had to turn mana into health to pull his old 'perpetual motion machine' act. Akali can still do it but she doesn't even waste a resource. Retarded.

Jax's leapstrike doesn't do scary damage anymore.

Mord was broken.

Rumble was taken down a peg.

Jarvan was taken down a BIG peg.

Irelia got the sustain nerf.

I could go on... Akali hasn't changed but everyone else has, especially the people that used to keep her in check.

Sustain and tankyness is stupid on champions wielding that much damage. If you want to be a perpetual motion machine you play Dr Mundo. At the moment its too hard for a 1v1 lane to make Akali go back to base due to damage, thats innapriopriate for a target that 'we have to stop from farming'

Helionexis

10-31-2011

Atomicpuma i also offer my hands for the facepalming. as well as my desk for the obviously needed /facedesk

AceCombat7

10-31-2011

u mad bro? shes not overpowered u just suck. try stunning her? or using a strong caster.

Wildsence

10-31-2011

All I think i saw was a bunch of people that play Akali jump on the general public's opinion. I personally know 6 players, all of which agree that Akali needs to be nerfed. This statement should be able to be thought about without 10 Akali players calling people bad players.

There are many things that LoL could do about this, my personal favorite is to make the stealth spell shorter in length...

Calamardoow

10-31-2011

Why do players think that flash guarantees that you won't be killed? Don't think of it as a "go out of jail card". And if stupidity put you in that situation, i don't think Akali's ultimate is the problem.

seandkiller

10-31-2011

Nerf her! No champion should be able to kill me with my impenetrable 40 MR!!!1!!!1!
I doubt a lot of these people even have played Akali.
BTW, note the sarcasm in his post people...

Lt Col Poro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

seriously? You do realize akali's job is to kill charracters like cait? so that when they go 19-0 the game isn't insta lost because you have a noob in bot lane feeding? Akali and ALL assassins excel and doing one thing, killing the carries. They don't do terrible well against anyone else unless fed, but if unfed they get crapped on. The problem here is that people on your team are feeding her. lol end of story no way around it.

Lt Col Poro

10-31-2011

For mister person above who will call me an akali player go look at my play list, not one akali play. hmmm i wonder? because if you are up against good players akali is a **** champ, i havn't seen an akali do well in any of the ranked games i've played, 3's or 5's. That said i'm in elo hell for 5's worst teammates known to man and yet akali doesn't do well. funny that. She must be op. You know yorick is op, he can hold top lane all game, same with nasus, build solid tank and deal huge dmg. I mean really that nunu ulti is soooo OP (yea if you stand in it for the full length yes you are screwed in most cases). Akali is not hard to fight and easy to kill.