Akali is overpowered.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delypoo

10-19-2011

@ OP

I disagree that you should be able to get away for doing dumb things

@riot

Fix this total joke that is akali she owns every game ive ever seen her in, clearly there is a problem with her balance

Its a total joke that she can basically 1 on 1 anyone in the game if they have half a brain

deathfrost13

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2011

gotta make her spell vamp not stack with anything else and reduce the scaling on her ****. Either that or give her mana instead. So lame how she can basically sit and farm in the lane, have unlimeted harass with her Q, and if you try to harass/kill her she just uses shroud and runs back. Then at lvl 6 she can suddenly do 1/2 your hp in 1 sec and your forced to tower hug. Gunblade isnt the issue, her spells are. derp.

Tsmeltzo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2011

i feel like most proponents of her not being op just focus on her invisibility which honestly i dont think is the problem at all ( not to say she is op just saying i feel like a lot of people miss out on the point)

Quenthal

10-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepugs View Post
I was playing Caitlyn and decided to harass Akali with my auto attack, but she used her ultimate to leap onto me and nearly killed me, as though she's some kind of bursty assassin champion.

So I used flash, but she then leapt to me again with her ultimate and killed me anyways. Why can't I use my crutch abilities and spells/flash to escape a situation where stupidity put me?

I mean, it's almost as though she's a champion who's sole purpose and existence is to punish terrible decision making. What a ridiculous concept. I am a bad player and I should be allowed to make bad decisions and get away fine.

Nerf.
HAHAHA, Bluepugs, you are now my champion. Here are your skills.

Passive: Bluepug creates a permanent copy of himself each time someone pays attention to him.
Q: Bluepug makes a copy of himself, the copy lasts 15 seconds.
W: Bluepug gains the attention of all enemy champions for 5 seconds. Champions that are paying attention are silenced.
E: Passive: All of Bluepugs skills are global.
Active: Bluepug laughs at target enemy chamions ability to adapt. Lowering their esteem permanently.
R: Passive: Bluepugs clones cast all moves he does, they become permanent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmeltzo View Post
i feel like most proponents of her not being op just focus on her invisibility which honestly i dont think is the problem at all ( not to say she is op just saying i feel like a lot of people miss out on the point)
If she didnt have said stealth, then she would be able to be CCed and focus fired down. If the scrubs that keep QQing about Akali do not understand that, and think her burst is what makes her awsome then none of you even understand the champion you are QQing about.

Akali is just like any other champion. She has weaknesses when pit against a player that accualy knows how to play this game.

kavinh the third

10-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomicpuma View Post
I know right. It's not like you can harass her when she has low energy, I mean what smart person would do that?
Man only if I can buy something that can see through her shroud too... If only if there was an item that costed like 125 gold...
Man, it would be crazy if riot implement something like an ability to in which to silence or stun people, that would be crazy op though.
ya and i am sure an akali would have no energy every second... she gets the energy back from her q not to mention it's got a 5 per second regen.

McParty

10-19-2011

Quote:
I was playing Caitlyn and decided to harass Akali with my auto attack, but she used her ultimate to leap onto me and nearly killed me, as though she's some kind of bursty assassin champion.

I mean, it's almost as though she's a champion who's sole purpose and existence is to punish terrible decision making.
Nerf.
You're so right, when you play against akali you aren't supposed to last hit creeps or harass her, terrible decisions all around. Try hiding behind your turret all game and MAYBE you wont get dived.

Working as intended.

NDiS Axel

10-19-2011

bump in hopes of a nerf.

All assassin champs should be nerfed. Nerf an champ that I don't know how to counter.QQ

BMZieg

10-19-2011

Quote:

So I used flash, but she then leapt to me again with her ultimate and killed me anyways. Why can't I use my crutch abilities and spells/flash to escape a situation where stupidity put me?

I mean, it's almost as though she's a champion who's sole purpose and existence is to punish terrible decision making. What a ridiculous concept. I am a bad player and I should be allowed to make bad decisions and get away fine.

Nerf.
In what way is being within 600 units of her stupid? You know, Cait punishes people for getting within 650 units of her. Akali KILLS people for getting within 600. Are you saying that I should stay away from her, and thus the creep wave, and get no farm because she's zoning me for free because it's dumb to get in her range because she'll kill me?

Flayne

10-19-2011

is this a serious thread or sarcasm? cant seem to tell the difference...

flatherd

10-19-2011

Lol at op