Do you agree

agree 39 34.51%
disagree 74 65.49%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

League of Legends (lvl 30s)

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bigboythan

03-27-2013

Something needs to be done about LVL 30s being allowed to join in low LVL games, I have had enough of trying to have a fair game and ending up needing to fight LVL 30s, some players have used the excuse of "playing a friendly game with there friends" that's good for them but some rules need to be set.

I feel that there should be LVL restrictions (like LVL 30s can only pair up with 25s and up) or they can pair up but only in bots games, I'm not sure people will agree if not then there should at least be an option to tick if you don't care about who your paired against (with a warning clearly stating that you may be paired against LVL 30s)

Flipsy

03-27-2013

No one will agree. Nobody wants to level a smurf up if their main isn't on the free week (I certainly did not). However, I helped newbie friends level up with my main by having them go from lvl 1 to 11 doing bots, and i did nothing but stalemate my lane to help them learn, and I could carry if necessary. Once they got Flash, we went vs ppl, but we had a 5-man group, and it took 4 minutes per queue. That was because it was finding similar situations to our group. And it did. Welcome to the nowhere-near-perfect matchmaking system Riot has created for us. WAlT TILL YOU PLAY RANKED, BUDDY!

Peligrad

03-27-2013

The leveling system is kind of silly and doesn't make any sense for this game, TBH.

It doesn't protect the noobs...the MMR system does that better. If anything it holds noobs to a larger disadvantage...

Which is just silly, tbh...

TidesOfLogan

Recruiter

03-27-2013

It averages out the levels, so you'll have a 30 on your team too.

Peligrad

03-27-2013

no... level balancing doesn't exist. The MMR system does the balancing.

I hate the system too, because if your high MMR player is playing a role like support and their high MMR is going middle, your chance of winning the game is about 0%...

If you want to win every game, bring two, not so great players and stick them both bottom lane... and have three high MMR players go mid, top, and jungle. You'll win basically every game due to the nature of roles...

Vencu

03-27-2013

Level balancing might exist to an extent, but if it does, the higher priority is mmr for sure, ive been in a game with a lvl 13 friend where the enemy team also has a lvl 13ish

Pretty sure there has to be some form of level bracketing (id venture to guess 10 level gaps which would coincide with rune tiers) however once u breach that gap ur all sorts of ****ed

bigboythan

03-27-2013

im just tired of fighting lvl 30s, i want a fair game with people who can put up a fight without there lvl 30 friends, its just sad for them is they need lvl 30 help!

bigboythan

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipsy View Post
WAlT TILL YOU PLAY RANKED, BUDDY!
im cannot wait to play ranked, at least then its fair (no on past lvl 30) I CAN NOT WAIT

bigboythan

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TidesOfLogan View Post
It averages out the levels, so you'll have a 30 on your team too.
No i have only once had a lvl 30 on my team

DarksideEric

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboythan View Post
im just tired of fighting lvl 30s, i want a fair game with people who can put up a fight without there lvl 30 friends, its just sad for them is they need lvl 30 help!
You don't think it sucks being paired with a level 17 who still thinks taking Ashe mid is the norm?

12345 ... 7