Talon killed Miss Fortune's mother!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXscoobyXD

10-20-2011

My vote is gangplanks dad. They have red eyes and it explains her hatred of pirates. Also I agree that Talon wouldn't use guns. Imo I think Talon would of just killed MF if he had done it because assassins can't just walk around leaving witnesses where as a pirate wouldn't care cause everyone already knows who he is and that he's a criminal.

BaronFingerCrush

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2011

If we really want a killer to be associated with one of the champs then it's surely GP's father. Our current GP is around his late twenties, while Talon and Miss Fortune are early/mid twenties. I don't really think that GP or Talon would be responsible for MF's mother death.

That could give a GP another reason to kill his father. Not only he had little use of him, but he could score some on MF also

freAK47

10-20-2011

I dont think it was talon due to age. but the bandana is something gangplank wouldnt use, and I always thought it was him who killed her mother. Graves maybe? seems like his kind of thing.

Mädchen

10-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by freAK47 View Post
I dont think it was talon due to age. but the bandana is something gangplank wouldnt use, and I always thought it was him who killed her mother. Graves maybe? seems like his kind of thing.
Read the thread.

Gangplank's dad. Not him. /facepalm

CRUMSON

09-26-2012

It was Swain, He has red eyes and a bandana across his face.

Ask Talon

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunsparcer View Post
Who else though could possible have red eyes and a bandana covering their face? Talon just feels too canon in this picture, and the description matches the skin exact.
Must... Resist.. Urge... to...

*Stabs repeatedly*

z0mfg

01-06-2013

I have a good explanation to all this, as it is told "She came back home to hear gunshots...."
There is never stated that her mother was killed by them, so considering Talon's Stealth (His ultimate), maybe MF's mom tried to shoot at him blindly while he got her and then he left running as it is written....

Just trying to give some sense to this stuff.

AskUdyr

01-06-2013

Miss Fortune was also significantly younger here, before she was a renown bounty hunter. The description used is for a teenager if I remember correctly. And if MF's mother is not stated to have political importance in any sense, so why would Talon be like "Nyeh-heh-heh"?

There's nothing to be gained by Noxus by the murder of a single relatively unknown woman except they're big jerks that like to be super jerky without any reason.

SUPERSEYMOUR

01-06-2013

it was obviously mordekaiser. he has red eyes and totally uses guns.

Zeodex

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERSEYMOUR View Post
it was obviously mordekaiser. he has red eyes and totally uses guns.
Hextech Revolver!