Morgana and Kayle have no in game interactions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Esoriel

06-09-2014

Why? They are very popular champions both with great lore and rivalry. Yet in game, no matter which skin you use (to my experience) they say nothing and do nothing different when crossing paths in game. I've noticed lacking in this area of the game. It seems many of the middle champions (not too old and not new) don't have in game interactions despite the lore between them. I think this should be done to add more to the game.

SecretLore

06-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esoriel View Post
Why? They are very popular champions both with great lore and rivalry. Yet in game, no matter which skin you use (to my experience) they say nothing and do nothing different when crossing paths in game. I've noticed lacking in this area of the game. It seems many of the middle champions (not too old and not new) don't have in game interactions despite the lore between them. I think this should be done to add more to the game.
You are mostly correct,the reason why so many middle champs are lacking in terms of quotes is because they are usually the most outdated champs.

It was somewhere last year,when interactions between champs became the standard,rather than the exception.
Newer champs get interactions(for some reason however vel'koz has them only in his bc-skin) and champs who get a visual update get also a new voice over and thus interactions.

The older the champion,the more likely it is that he/she is getting a VU and thus a new voice over(which is why many champions who are rather old have interactions),newer champs get interactions on release.The champs who are lacking in terms of voice over are thus the older ones who didn't get a VU already.Kayle got a VU already before interactions were this common and morgana still didn't get a VU.

If either of them gets a new VU,then they will most likely get some interactions too.

IMTOOJUICY

06-10-2014

Quote:
Why? They are very popular champions both with great lore and rivalry. Yet in game, no matter which skin you use (to my experience) they say nothing and do nothing different when crossing paths in game.
Most likely they're not on speaking terms, atm. /joke

TheMushroomWizar

06-10-2014

I think it's likely this happens eventually, Morgana looks fuggly as heck right now so I guess a VU could happen in the future (along with new voiclines!) Kayle doesn't look so bad, but she'd definitely desevres at least a Texture update and like Anivia, getting new voiceovers along with it.

Motajo

06-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMTOOJUICY View Post
Heyooooooooooooooo

Esoriel

06-10-2014

Quote:
Good one.

Esoriel

06-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMushroomWizar View Post
I think it's likely this happens eventually, Morgana looks fuggly as heck right now so I guess a VU could happen in the future (along with new voiclines!) Kayle doesn't look so bad, but she'd definitely desevres at least a Texture update and like Anivia, getting new voiceovers along with it.
Morgana needs no visual update if ya know what I'm sayin'. :P In game, with graphics settings set all the way up, the only thing that really needs updating on her is the wings. Of she could also use a new dance, more quotes and a recall animation. The wings actually look uniform to her design in game, but not to her portrait image. The exiled Morgana skin is just great. Its definitely one of my favorite skins in the game.

SecretLore

06-10-2014

Quote:
Kayle doesn't look so bad, but she'd definitely desevres at least a Texture update and like Anivia, getting new voiceovers along with it.
Anivia didn't get a new voice over...

Quote:
In game, with graphics settings set all the way up, the only thing that really needs updating on her is the wings. Of she could also use a new dance, more quotes and a recall animation. The wings actually look uniform to her design in game, but not to her portrait image. The exiled Morgana skin is just great. Its definitely one of my favorite skins in the game.
Overall that is the reason why she needs a VU,her wings look like paper,her hair kinda sticks together,she lacks animations and for some reason she is green...

I wouldn't really mind her getting a new default outfit,I mean running around in a skirt and a metal bra is kinda weird....

IMTOOJUICY

06-10-2014

Quote:
It would be fun if Morgana and Kayle each talked **** about her sister to their teammates...

Kayle: Nasus, would you be a dear and go tell Morgana over there that, in her trying to seem so sexy and daring, she just ends up looking like a tawdry emo goth s1ut of a two-bit hooker?

Morgana: Renekton, would you be a dear and go tell Kayle over there that I'm writing a movie script just for her, tentatively titled "The 4,000 Year Old Virgin"?

Renekton, Nasus: Leave us out of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretLore View Post
I wouldn't really mind her getting a new default outfit,I mean running around in a skirt and a metal bra is kinda weird....
I think her default outfit is pretty fitting, tbh. I see her outfit as being the antithesis of Kayle's plated pantsuits. Bare skin everywhere, free flowing dress, practically free swinging boobs, etc etc. Morgana expresses her femininity in an almost wanton fashion, while Kayle keeps herself cooped up inside her armor.

Grand Viper

06-10-2014

Quote:
It would be fun if Morgana and Kayle each talked **** about her sister to their teammates...

Kayle: Nasus, would you be a dear and go tell Morgana over there that, in her trying to seem so sexy and daring, she just ends up looking like a tawdry emo goth s1ut of a two-bit hooker?

Morgana: Renekton, would you be a dear and go tell Kayle over there that I'm writing a movie script just for her, tentatively titled "The 4,000 Year Old Virgin"?

Renekton, Nasus: Leave us out of this.

I think her default outfit is pretty fitting, tbh. I see her outfit as being the antithesis of Kayle's plated pantsuits. Bare skin everywhere, free flowing dress, practically free swinging boobs, etc etc. Morgana expresses her femininity in an almost wanton fashion, while Kayle keeps herself cooped up inside her armor.
My argument would actually to give Morgana more tatters, or rags that give her a sense of some sort of noble nature beforehand. Right now it's just a skirt and a boobplate, I'd prefer if it was torn and desecrated rags with a corruption sense that her wings (and some of her splash art) has. Not really to take away her sexuality, because honestly, I think Morgana doesn't care if she flaunts it or not. She's got 99 problems but social expectations of sexuality ain't one.