Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How do you jungle udyr?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XTreeX

10-18-2011

what is the fastest path and what runes and masteries?

thanks guys

killerb0y

Recruiter

10-19-2011

Fastest: Phoenix Udyr, AS reds, Dodge seals, MR glyphs, MS quints, 1/13/16

Cloth+5pots, do wolves (and finish wolves before blue spawns), then blue (with smite), wraiths, red (smite), golems. Usually you get to red before your smite is up - in that case do golems, then red with smite.

RedBear137

10-19-2011

Phoneix
Attack speed reds
I use dodge yellows..and cdr blues cause its what u got...

Blue with leash
W/o wolves wraths golems ...or something like that sry rly tired and buzzing...

Teuf

10-19-2011

You don't-There are better options.

XTreeX

10-19-2011

thanks guys
if i take the dodge seals then do i have to take tabi?
im a fan or mercs.....

killerb0y

Recruiter

10-19-2011

Depends on enemy team comp. If they have a lot of disables (up to your judgement) then Mercs. Otherwise Tabi. I like dodge seals just because of his passive.

XTreeX

10-19-2011

thanks 4 the fast reply
is there an alternative path if my team sucks and wont leash blue after i finish wolves?
or will i finish wolves so quickly it will be fine.........im currently skilling pheonix, turtle, (if ganking) bear otherwise pheonix, then bear......
any hint on the masteries? im currently going 10/11 getting the dodge.......or maybe it was 21/9.......all i know is that i get a dodge masteries THEN add the rest into offense...

killerb0y

Recruiter

10-19-2011

Quote:
killerb0y:
Fastest: Phoenix Udyr, AS reds, Dodge seals, MR glyphs, MS quints, 1/13/16

1 in smite. For defense, 3 in MR, 3 in armor, 4 in dodge, 1 in nimbleness, 1 in each of the reduce damage. For util, 3 in either Good Hands or the Regen and 1 in the other, 4 in XP, 2 in buff duration, 2 in mana regen, 3 in MS, 1 in Flash.

Udyr is more of a tanky DPS/disruptor, you want to be in the middle of the action, soaking damage for your allies, stunning people, and with Phoenix, doing some nice AOE damage (which is why you want to be in the middle of everything). Because of this, the offense tree is generally less useful than the defense tree and utility tree.

Do wolves, using phoenix twice. You should be able to finish at 1:53, giving you enough time to get to blue just as it spawns, which means that your team should still be there for the leash. While I haven't tried it, I'm pretty confident it would be possible to do wolves and blue without the leash on blue.

Skill order should be something along the lines of R>W>E>Q, e.g. R, W, R, E, R. You can consider leveling up turtle more if you feel like you're dying a lot.

XTreeX

10-19-2011

k thanks for allt he help and detail

Killzerz

10-20-2011

The fastest and ironically one of the safest routes is:

Masteries: 1/13/16 (You need that speed)

Runes: I do pure AS except for ARpen red, you can go MS quints instead.

Leveling Order: RQRERW then R>W>Q>E. (YEP, you go Pheonix AND Tiger! I have a clear time of 3:20 for jungle. No one is faster. No. One.)

Go Wolves-Blue-Wraiths-Small Golems-Red (3:30, this is slightly longer than my best because in a real game you want to clear small golems before red)-Wolves-B. Then gank or keep farming.

My build order is:
Cloth + 5 pots
Boots
Sheen
Merc Treads
Warmogs
Atmas
AotL
Wit's End
Trinity
ALL THE ELIXERS!

Most people scoff at going RQRE over RWRE, but you finish faster, your ganks are godlike, and you blow away creeps before they damage you. You will only get 1 level in Tiger though, then everything else is Pheonix and Turtle. That one level gives you a supreme AS boost as well as a nuke that does 30+150% of your AD (Pheonix gives you AD, it amplifies this). Believe me, you can do some retardedly awesome stuff with this setup.