Competitive Team seeking jungler and support player!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MikeTheCuch

10-18-2011

Team X-ulted, a somewhat newly forming team is looking for two more skilled, dedicated, and hungry players to add to its ranks. We are not one of these huge "clans" or "gaming communities" with 100's of members who hardly know who each other. We are looking to keep it small as a TEAM of 5-7 players (2 subs maybe) who consistently practice with each other and grow better together. We are currently a group of three in game friends who have been playing together for the past month or so, and would like to start more into the competitive scene of LoL. We plan on practicing as a team to hone in our comps/strategies and just to get a feel for how each other play in ranked and competitive play. We also plan on entering tournaments and such once the team is finalized (hopefully soon!).

Our current roster is as follows . . .
Kaelubreece (team leader)- Solo Top
MoM- mid AP Carry
MikeTheCuch- AD Carry (bot lane)

We are looking for players who are very skilled (know your role and play it well), very competent (understand game mechanics; timings/ warding/ counterpicking/ etc), and very realistic (This is a new team, and we won't win every game or tournament right off the get-go. It will take time, dedication, and a good attitude to make this work, and we are looking for people with the attitude to go along with the skill).

If interested please copy and paste the following questions onto your own post on this thread, and answer the questions to the best of you ability (be specific and descriptive as possible). Also, send me a friend's request in game so we can chat (make sure to fill out the following first, or you won't be considered)

***PLEASE MAKE SURE TO FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING AND SEND ME A FRIENDS REQUEST IN GAME!!! (get's too hard to track everyone down when all the forum posts and requests start flowing in so please make it easier on both of us)

**Copy and Paste this onto your own post!!**

In game name-

Number of total normal wins/ ranked wins-

Location and Time Zone-

Times you usually play during the week/ weekend-

Solo queue Elo/ Ranked 5's Elo for season 1 and season 2-

Role (or roles) you're applying for (keep in mind what we need please)-

Champs you play in those roles the best (list at least 3 per role-

Are you a raging, immature, cocky, punk, kid? (hopefully this answer is obvious)-

Do you have any experience in competitive gaming (LoL and otherwise)? If so please describe-

Do you watch streams/ read guides/ etc. to get a better understanding of the game and its mechanics? If so please elaborate-

Anything else you'd like to add (Be specific, creative, descriptive here. What sets you apart from the all the other guys?)-

Thank you for your interest, and I look forward to hearing from lots of you soon! I'm on a lot daily so send me those friends requests and we'll chat soon!

Mortified92

10-18-2011

In game name- Mortified92

Number of total normal wins/ ranked wins- 591/ s1 322

Location and Time Zone- Ohio/ Est

Times you usually play during the week/ weekend- sunday-thursday : 4-11 Friday-Saturday: 4-whenever.

Solo queue Elo/ Ranked 5's Elo for season 1 and season 2- S1 1200 solo/5s S2 1365 solo/ 1406 5s

Role (or roles) you're applying for (keep in mind what we need please)- Support

Champs you play in those roles the best (list at least 3 per role- Alistar, Leona, Sona, Janna, Taric, Soraka

Are you a raging, immature, cocky, punk, kid? (hopefully this answer is obvious)-nope.

Do you have any experience in competitive gaming (LoL and otherwise)? If so please describe- Not that experianced with moba competitive but i am with FPS game, Im a prized winner in L4D2 and played CSS all the way up to Cal-IM

Do you watch streams/ read guides/ etc. to get a better understanding of the game and its mechanics? If so please elaborate- Yes i watch streams, they taught me alot about warding and when to do the right things at the right times.

Anything else you'd like to add (Be specific, creative, descriptive here. What sets you apart from the all the other guys?)- I like to critique people alot. Ive been told that i come off as an ******* when i do it, however i dont mean to. I can take constructive criticism just as long as you can as well.

Cocanut

10-18-2011

In game name-Cocanut

Number of total normal wins/ ranked wins-278

Location and Time Zone- Canada/Eastern

Times you usually play during the week/ weekend- 5pm to whenever depending if i'm there or not

Solo queue Elo/ Ranked 5's Elo for season 1 and season 2- 1477 Solo, 1420 5's (S1) / 1362 Solo (S2)

Role (or roles) you're applying for (keep in mind what we need please)- Jungle, Ap Nuker, Solo top(counter most of the time), and support.

Mid:Orianna, Lux, Vladmir, Morganna, Katarina
Top:Akali, Irelia, Nid, Morde
Support:Sona, Soraka,
Jungle: Nocturne, Shaco, Lee Sin, Trundle, Udyr, Yi
Bot:Cait, Ashe, Ezreal, Trist

Do you have any experience in competitive gaming (LoL and otherwise)? If so please describe-
LoL not yet, but in DotA yes. I played competitive DotA in it's final 2 years mostly participating in tournaments organized by nadota.com

Do you watch streams/ read guides/ etc. to get a better understanding of the game and its mechanics? If so please elaborate- Guides are very important in my opinion and I always look up the proper build/runes/masteries for a hero before even playing him. I occasionally watch streams but they tend to bore me unless it's an important match.

Anything else you'd like to add (Be specific, creative, descriptive here. What sets you apart from the all the other guys?)- What really stands out about my play style is that I have been playing AoS type games since their debut in Starcraft so I deeply understand the meta game.
Other then that I'm a good team player.

Blackkidyo

10-18-2011

In game name- Blackkidyo

Number of total normal wins/ ranked wins- 280w / Last season was 20 solo queue

Location and Time Zone- Canada, Ontario - EST

Times you usually play during the week/ weekend- Weekdays 3-9pm/Weekends 10am-3am

Solo queue Elo/ Ranked 5's Elo for season 1 and season 2- Season 1 - Solo, 1450 Season 2 - Solo Unranked

Role (or roles) you're applying for (keep in mind what we need please)- Support

Champs you play in those roles the best (list at least 3 per role)- Soraka, Taric, Alistar, Janna, Sona, Blitzcrank

Are you a raging, immature, cocky, punk, kid? (hopefully this answer is obvious)- No

Do you have any experience in competitive gaming (LoL and otherwise)? If so please describe- I've played for 3 other LoL teams. Oh and I've played for several Call of duty 4 teams.

Do you watch streams/ read guides/ etc. to get a better understanding of the game and its mechanics? If so please elaborate- Yes. I watch alot shushei's streams and other high elo players streams. I've also read several in depth guides about gragas and other champs that are hard to master. I've also watch Xspecials support guide that's a couple of hours long about three times. I also read alot of guides on solomid.net and use parts of them to my advantage in game.

Anything else you'd like to add (Be specific, creative, descriptive here. What sets you apart from the all the other guys?)- I can take criticism and I wont freak out or take it personal. I'm willing to learn from others and I'm willing to give out pointers if people need them. I also keep track of jungle timers, drag, baron, etc. The one thing that most teams lack is leadership and this is one thing that bugs me. When you have five people yelling at you telling you to do something usually that person screws up. Leadership is key to a good team in my eyes. My reasoning for my low elo/low win count is because if you play solo queue you usually stumble upon someone that gives up or afk's so I dont play that much solo queue due to that. Last season when I played ranked I mained support only, and came out at about 1400 elo which is decent i suppose. I know I can achieve 1500+ elo with a good team by my side and I'm constantly searching for a team. I also know all the ward spots, which most support should know lol. I also know when to buy oracles and I have great map awareness.

KaelubReece

10-19-2011

We're still hunting around for a pro support. Keep those apps comin in

Badminton Racket

10-19-2011

In game name- tbhtbhtbh

Number of total normal wins/ ranked wins- normal wins = 1300+ / ranked wins = 400+

Location and Time Zone- Canada EST

Times you usually play during the week/ weekend- I play all the time at almost any hour. I'm more flexible late at night around 11 pm.

Solo queue Elo/ Ranked 5's Elo for season 1 and season 2- season 1 top rating = 1898/ season 2 rating 1517.

Role (or roles) you're applying for (keep in mind what we need please)- I main support and jungler and would like to play either.

Champs you play in those roles the best (list at least 3 per role- best supports in order are: janna, karma, lux, sona, taric. Best junglers in order are: fiddlesticks, nocturne, amumu, ww

Are you a raging, immature, cocky, punk, kid? (hopefully this answer is obvious)- no

Do you have any experience in competitive gaming (LoL and otherwise)? If so please describe- I've tried out for some LoL teams but never playedi n tournaments. I've had a lot of experience in regards to teamwork from Ragnarok Online.

Do you watch streams/ read guides/ etc. to get a better understanding of the game and its mechanics? If so please elaborate- I watch the streams of big tournaments such as Dreamhack. I believe I have a good understanding of the meta game by listening to what people tell me in solo queue and by understand why champions are banned or picked.

Anything else you'd like to add (Be specific, creative, descriptive here. What sets you apart from the all the other guys?)- I want a team that knows how to criticize each other effectively. I believe in order to be the best you have to be up front with each other. Differing opinions have to be addressed and agreements should be made. Teams need to work as a unit. I would also love a team that is willing to experiment. The meta-game frequently changes and I think it's an advantage to discover viable team comps before it's popular.

SEANTRON

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-19-2011

In game name- SEANTRON

Number of total normal wins/ ranked wins- 345, 66 (rank - 1379)

Location and Time Zone- Western Canada PST

Times you usually play during the week/ weekend- Almost every night I don't have work

Solo queue Elo/ Ranked 5's Elo for season 1 and season 2- Im sry it doesn't show my season 1 elo I had more losses than wins, but very positive kda (with assists), but season two is 1379

Role (or roles) you're applying for (keep in mind what we need please)- I would like to play the jungle
I also play Assasin, and some AP carries

Champs you play in those roles the best (list at least 3 per role- Xin Zhao, Warwick, Jarvin, Shaco

Are you a raging, immature, cocky, punk, kid? (hopefully this answer is obvious)- No, but I am 16

Do you have any experience in competitive gaming (LoL and otherwise)? If so please describe- Just Ranked

Do you watch streams/ read guides/ etc. to get a better understanding of the game and its mechanics? If so please elaborate- 100%, I am a freak of improving my game style and what helps in a team, I started getting into that stuff in the 2010 WCGs, I watch clgs livestreams, most tournies, and try out and post builds, I am quite good at making builds for people based on champion abilities, base stats and who they are playing against

Anything else you'd like to add (Be specific, creative, descriptive here. What sets you apart from the all the other guys?)- I have vent, skype just putting in there. Uh, I really have great team strategy and usually in ranked I can tell when its a good time to do things. I ward well, and want to improve enen more at the game.