Ultimate Olaf Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Audio7

09-09-2010

I main olaf, and I prefer jungle off tank olaf, you're still a huge threat to their carry.. DPS olaf is ruined by exhaust because he relys on lifesteal to stay alive. Missing out on the ghostblade active is remedied by lizard buff and ghost summoner spell. I really don't believe in all the Armor pen stacking either, it's a bit too much in my oppinion. Especially when you're goal is to attack carries who usually lack lots of armor. you got 29 armor pen from runes if you run the quints, 10/20/30 from his ultimate's passive, 20 from ghostblade, and not a single attack speed item or rune, yea his passive will work when you're almost dead and the 4 seconds from ghostblade is negligable IMO.

ASP marks, dodge runes, MR resist glyphs, armor pen quints. Wriggles>match specific tanking item=win.

Reciprocation

09-18-2010

great guide i have been doing well in my last 3 ranked games as olaf.
+1

Slash Chaplin

10-08-2010

I am getting more RP and buying him .. Tonight.

can't wait to have another jungle option, looooooove it!!

hunkfish

11-18-2010

my question is, does his ult remove exhaust now since now cleanse does remove it now?
I try the new hexdrinker on him, its great! I lol hard at spell bursting champs like kat , kass and LB haha

Morbented

12-30-2010

i like the guide except in my personal opinion bloodthirsters is more then just useful on Brolaf. thats the only difference between my Brolaf and yours. great guide.

Golden1

01-06-2011

I used your build and loved it but since the last patch i want to know if you guys have changes your build for something else

Last patch changes:
Frenzied Strikes health scaling increased to 1%, from 0.5%
Frenzied Strikes base damage reduced to 7/14/21/28/35 from 10/17/24/31/38