Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Team Recruiting Support Player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Menace

10-18-2011

Team FNP is looking for a solid support player. We plan on doing ranked 5s and go4lols and we will go from there.

Please ensure you meet the following criteria BEFORE contacting us:
1. Have skype and a working mic.
2. Be available for a few hours between 4pm-midnight EST on Mon-Fri
3. Be available on Sundays for go4lol
4. Have experience playing ATLEAST at 1300 in solo queue or premade 5's. Note: If you avoid solo queue exceptions can be made.
5. Have knowledge on the support role in competitive play. If you watch high level competitive play that is a definite plus.

Please post here or add me in game if interested.

Smokeyy9

10-18-2011

I play support. Add me - Smokeyy9

A Coffee Mug

10-18-2011

bump

jeebuzzx

Recruiter

10-18-2011

i main and can play all supports

Youfuchan

10-18-2011

Sona's my gal and im always playing. Hit me up- Youfuchan

StrongGuy

10-19-2011

Please ensure you meet the following criteria BEFORE contacting us:
1. Have skype and a working mic. - yes
2. Be available for a few hours between 4pm-midnight EST on Mon-Fri - yes i work until 6pm est though
3. Be available on Sundays for go4lol - depends on the time but should not be an issue
4. Have experience playing ATLEAST at 1300 in solo queue or premade 5's. Note: If you avoid solo queue exceptions can be made. - started playing ranked near the end of s1 and dipped a bit into elo hell after the reset, i have rl friends so i do both solo and arranged 5's
5. Have knowledge on the support role in competitive play. If you watch high level competitive play that is a definite plus. - i actually enjoy playing support, can get a bit boring at times but i like making a difference ingame even though its often overlooked, i play all supports as well

add me ingame and ill add you too