Team Recruiting Support Player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Menace

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2011

Team FNP is looking for a solid support player. We plan on doing ranked 5s and go4lols and we will go from there.

Please ensure you meet the following criteria BEFORE contacting us:
1. Have skype and a working mic.
2. Be available for a few hours between 4pm-midnight EST on Mon-Fri
3. Be available on Sundays for go4lol
4. Have experience playing ATLEAST at 1300 in solo queue or premade 5's. Note: If you avoid solo queue exceptions can be made.
5. Have knowledge on the support role in competitive play. If you watch high level competitive play that is a definite plus.

Please post here or add me in game if interested.

Smokeyy9

10-18-2011

I play support. Add me - Smokeyy9

A Coffee Mug

10-18-2011

bump

jeebuzzx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2011

i main and can play all supports

Youfuchan

10-18-2011

Sona's my gal and im always playing. Hit me up- Youfuchan

StrongGuy

10-19-2011

Please ensure you meet the following criteria BEFORE contacting us:
1. Have skype and a working mic. - yes
2. Be available for a few hours between 4pm-midnight EST on Mon-Fri - yes i work until 6pm est though
3. Be available on Sundays for go4lol - depends on the time but should not be an issue
4. Have experience playing ATLEAST at 1300 in solo queue or premade 5's. Note: If you avoid solo queue exceptions can be made. - started playing ranked near the end of s1 and dipped a bit into elo hell after the reset, i have rl friends so i do both solo and arranged 5's
5. Have knowledge on the support role in competitive play. If you watch high level competitive play that is a definite plus. - i actually enjoy playing support, can get a bit boring at times but i like making a difference ingame even though its often overlooked, i play all supports as well

add me ingame and ill add you too