3v3 Ranked looking for 3rd

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neobouz

10-18-2011

My friend and I are looking for another to fill our 3v3 ranked squad. Were not the best, but with practice I think we will very great with this team. If you would like to try us out add Neobouz or KookieKrazyKlown. We have rank experience and play very competitively, we play very often 2-10CST (weekends all day), and we have adult humor. We looking for someone to go with our group we got going and maybe even set up a 5v5 squad. Please reply if your interested.

Please if you rage because of one or two loses don't reply or if you try to troll one of us in a offensive way.

damiennava

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2011

Hey dude I got a team 3 so well make 5 we play dominion more idk if your up to it we don't like SR alot and we use ventrilo to communication so yeah let me know

Neobouz

10-18-2011

Sorry man were more summoner's rift and twisted treeline players. We really do not like dominion.

l1ghtn1ngth13f

10-18-2011

im in a game right now but id be happy to join u

ProtegeKei

10-18-2011

I would love to join. I'm not on 100% the time so I would be a sub more than I would a regular. (school and work :P)
I play Ap or Ad teemo mostly, but do well with Lux and Renekton also. I'll add you guys and talk when I get back online.

Xordren

10-18-2011

id be down, i primarily run 3s so thats more my style, have not done a whole lot of ranked yet, but ill give it a shot with you guys and see what happens.

Neobouz

10-19-2011

Alright just add me and we will do a few normal to see how we want to play then we will get ranked going shortly after.