Looking for a Team / Clan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IPoD Max

10-18-2011

Hey Everyone,

I've recently tried LoL, and decided it was a pretty fun game, so now I'm looking for a clan or a team to begin taking my game play to the next level. I have played LoL for around a month now, so I would say i'm used to it and getting pretty good. I played dota for 5-6 years, so I understand the game extremely well. My tag on bnet was IPoD_Max if any of you know me. In dota I was on a competitive team that competed with and beat Mikey's team: VvV, Pain, rain, gudii's team (i forget the name), and some other pretty legitimate, well known teams (I have replays if you want). I am relatively active, although I am in college so I can't promise that i'll be on all day every day, but I will be there if you need me.

Thanks a lot,

Max

CTG The Hoff

Gromm Hellscream

10-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseyeboy277 View Post
Hey Everyone,

I've recently tried LoL, and decided it was a pretty fun game, so now I'm looking for a clan or a team to begin taking my game play to the next level. I have played LoL for around a month now, so I would say i'm used to it and getting pretty good. I played dota for 5-6 years, so I understand the game extremely well. My tag on bnet was IPoD_Max if any of you know me. In dota I was on a competitive team that competed with and beat Mikey's team: VvV, Pain, rain, gudii's team (i forget the name), and some other pretty legitimate, well known teams (I have replays if you want). I am relatively active, although I am in college so I can't promise that i'll be on all day every day, but I will be there if you need me.

Thanks a lot,

Max
Hey Max,

If you need anything, add me in-game: gimpieeee

1845 player, i'm willing to answer any questions/play some games/etc. etc.

You'll probably be better than me once you get the hang of things, so I'll think of this as an investment lol

IPoD Max

10-18-2011

Ok, thanks Gimpeee, I added you. Maybe we can play at some point.

IPoD Max

10-18-2011

bump

Bad2Bone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2011

on now bad2bone i think we played togehter or against

S IA Fairchild

10-18-2011

hey if ur still looking for a clan add me my ign is GodOfBabo

Jstatus

10-18-2011

[CENTER]Hey man,

I'm curious if you are interested in joining a "gaming community".
We're pretty much all about LoL right now, but in time we're going to expand to games like Diablo 3, MW3, ect. you know

But anyways, our clan is much more than just "Hey, come join, let's play a game, end of story".
No, we focus on communicating and getting along with other members of the community just as much as we do gaming.

We are a family, as corny as it sounds.

If you are interested in joining PC Potatoes, and building a community together,

Our Website
http://pcpotatoes.enjin.com/home

More Information
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1268307

If you want to talk more about it, add me in-game.

Jstatus[/CENTER]

IPoD Max

10-19-2011

Bump