Aus gamer lf team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K3nna

10-18-2011

Just hitting my 1000 game mark and normal games just arent doing it for me anymore.The skill level of your teammates is completely random and im often finding im far exceeding them in skill level.

Would like to work with regular team that needs a solid new player, pref an aus team.

Can play just about anything , have played every champ some i didnt like (sion for example) and only played once. But am a very good jungler with multiple jungle rune pages and setups for different junglers (shaco/leesin/trundle favourites)

Can solomid, solotop , or support although my support toons are limited and have a lot of owned tank champs.
Let me know if anyone wants an easy goin xpd aus player for some ranked play.

Haxxay

10-18-2011

Yo, Add Haxxay next time your online. I feel where your coming from. Just Add me, looking to make a nice 5's team for either ranked. Or another tourny (Cyber Gamer). Just give me a yell in game, il have a look at ya and introduce you to some others that also feel ya

K3nna

10-18-2011

Will do thanks

broman44

10-18-2011

Im also looking for a team or such to game with i can play most things my jungle is very limited, im a kiwi so just add me and give me a msg in game thanks

Virexx

10-19-2011

Hey guys im in the same boat and would love to compile a competitive team. Add me IGN: Virexx for a chat. P.S. can play any role but prefer not to jungle so K3nna i think we will make a great match

Strasz

10-19-2011

im keen to find a competitive team as well, Strasz for chat, i can play any role, pref: jungle or tank