**read now** lfm for 5v5team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SarangAh

10-18-2011

Hello summoners,

Our team is looking for 2-4 people who could fill our team roster. Currently we have 3 members, all real-life friends, on the team. I am an average skilled but experienced player (1600-1700 S1, 1500 S2, ranked at top 3 in S1 in NESL ladder, Go4LoL, various small tournaments, etc) but my friends are new to LoL.

I am trying to form a casual team that ultimately will be prepared go into competitive scene. We play almost every day, between 3pm EST 12pm EST on weekdays, probably all day on weekends. Our time zone is EST +1, Atlantic Canada. We are bunch of chill dudes but we take games seriously as we are preparing for competitive scene.

These are things I am looking for candidates:

• No level requirements
  • Ventrilo and a working mic
  • Must be able to play at least 5 days a week, playing time range would be between 3pm EST to 12pm EST.
  • Must be able to listen and communicate. No rage is accepted. I do give/listen to constructive criticism tho
  • Must have gaming experience (not necessarily LoL)
  • Seriousness and willingness for this game and for the team
  • Patience and brain (yes, I do see a lot of non-brained idiots)

For more information/ interview please add Furiousho or Kordren

Cawb07

10-18-2011

advertise myself. I've got some good cred ^_^.

SarangAh

10-18-2011

Bump

SarangAh

10-18-2011

Bump - still loookinggg

Style11

10-18-2011

I could give it a try and play with you guys. I have 2k+ normal wins and have been playing since closed beta. I'm trying to become a pro LoL player also. Its my goal in life. Style11 add me

SarangAh

10-18-2011

Bump - still looking

Gam3rGod

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2011

• Level 30
  • Don't have Ventrillo, but I can get it.
  • I can pretty much play whenever I want.
  • Good at communicating. (And not raging!)
  • Played World of Warcraft and HoN for a bit.
  • Total seriousness.
  • I have a brain and patience.

Add me up at Gam3rGod!

SarangAh

10-18-2011

Bump- lf1-3 more

gawd ure ghey

10-18-2011

Added on LoL, like you guys, I have a group of IRL friends (6~) that are interested in getting better. We are competitive, but not to the point of going to LoL online tournaments and such. We just want to get better and see different strats. We are all around 1300+ ELO and are trying to rise to 1400-1500.

Nightwalker234

10-18-2011

Hello. I've been playing LoL off and on for over a year. Sometimes work gets in the way. I can currently make those times that you posted and i play about 3 games a day on average through the week. I have just started to try and get competitive on here and as you can see, dont have ELO cause, i dont want to solo que, i dont like bad people holding me down and i dont have a set group i play 5s with so yeah. I have vent and teamspeak and mumble. So what ever you want to use i have. I have been playing WoW for 4 years and still currently play it. Now i can play 4 days a week. I cant give 5 due to other obligations. I am also not afraid to ward and i currently play AD carry