@Normal Queue Arranged Team Banned Champ spam

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

infinite azure

10-18-2011

I don't know if you think it makes you cool to spam games as Trynd-Garen-Singed, or LeeSin-Singed-Yorick, cause of how many times you win.

I've run into the same names doing this so many times.

But teemos will continue to jungle against you, I will continue to cait and leblanc.

What are you trying to prove by stacking clearly overpowered champions? That you need them to win?

Razekal

10-18-2011

I go out of my way to NOT use the T1 champs in normals, usually. If I do pick one of the T1's, its because its a warmup game for me and my buds before ranked, and someone is testing a champ they aren't familiar with.

Lorthix

10-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzuraZero View Post
I don't know if you think it makes you cool to spam games as Trynd-Garen-Singed, or LeeSin-Singed-Yorick, cause of how many times you win.

I've run into the same names doing this so many times.

But teemos will continue to jungle against you, I will continue to cait and leblanc.

What are you trying to prove by stacking clearly overpowered champions? That you need them to win?
Definitely couldn't be because they enjoy playing those champions, right? It has to be because you think they are overpowered. Clearly its all a conspiracy against you to make you lose! What gives you the right to say they should or shouldn't be playing as those combos?

Micre

10-18-2011

I am with Lorthix on this one. They can play whatever they want. What is wrong with them playing what works for them?

infinite azure

10-18-2011

It's not about a single champ, it's about a triple stacked team, with 3 tier 1 autobans. Their interests all conspired together to make them play the 3 of some of the biggest problems on TT?

I don't find any of these champs THAT horrible in isolation, but together on a team that would never happen in any competitive environment because of picks and bans, they're abusing the map, to what end? I should be playing those 4-5 champs too so I can compete.... IN NORMALS?

iTedRo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzuraZero View Post
It's not about a single champ, it's about a triple stacked team, with 3 tier 1 autobans. Their interests all conspired together to make them play the 3 of some of the biggest problems on TT?

I don't find any of these champs THAT horrible in isolation, but together on a team that would never happen in any competitive environment because of picks and bans, they're abusing the map, to what end? I should be playing those 4-5 champs too so I can compete.... IN NORMALS?
Or you can win and exert your supreme skill and dominance over them. I guarantee you if you are more skilled than them you will have more success.

Scatta

10-18-2011

I can understand that you're upset at losing to these champs but ho's it the fault of the player? You're basically saying the these guys should have the moral capacity to know that these champs are OP and should not play them just so that everyone can have a chance at winning... wtf!

I don't know what world you live in but you really expect too much from people. If Riot is allowing persons to do this then they will... and its hardly cheating... heck, its perfectly legit for them to pick whatever champs they want!

People want to have fun in this game and guess what? Winning is fun, right? so people will do what lets them have fun...

Personally, I hate going into a game and seeing singed and akali on the same team but its my decision to play TT on Normals and so I have to live with that...