AP Sivir is Amazing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProtoViktor

10-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malchak View Post
She just becomes a burst damage caster if you hit some1 with a Boomerang AND it comes back threw them.
1000 damage BAM!
Not to mention if you Deathfired them 1st ....
-30% of their HP + 3.5% for every 100 AP
Then Boomerang.
That is one person running scared, trust me.

Yeah and Gunblade 300 dmg. I instakill most people even some tanks.

crying angels

10-18-2011

I find it hard to believe that you can 1vs1 akali. Unless Akali is doing terrible anyways.

ProtoViktor

10-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by crying angels View Post
I find it hard to believe that you can 1vs1 akali. Unless Akali is doing terrible anyways.
Nope, stop her slows and kite the **** out of her. Sivir is officially my favorite kiter in Dominion

ProtoViktor

10-18-2011

Added pic, will be adding more soon

DJTK

10-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revulzion View Post
Yep AP Sivir, amazing on dominion. I usually go bot and either defend easily or kill their bot because of her Q damage and shield to suck their mana like its Lipton Ice Tea ;D

So far I've had a few people point it out and ask why, well I've tried AD sivir and she requires a lot of farm and Blood Thirsters, but I can build a lot of AP and get out a lot of damage output.

So far my build has been Swiftness Boots>Deathcap>Deathfiregrasp>Hextech Gunblade>Nashors Tooth> situational whether it be health, more ap or ad
This build gives you amazing AP as well as 2 nukes, firegrasp and gunblade, lots of CDR and attackspeed so you can run and hit and still do some AD dmg as you wait for Q

Runes: Mpent Reds, Dodge Yellows, AP Blues and Quints
Masteries: 9/21/0

I have tried AD Sivir and it does work well in dominion but so far I've fought 3 AD sivirs and destroyed them so I prefer AP and it's unique and fun.

EDIT: A good amount of down votes and a few people trying to point out flaws. Understandable if you haven't TRIED it yet. Two things I feel I needa add about AP Sivir, first 33 out of my 50 wins in dominion are with AP Sivir so saying it doesn't work is just juvenile. Second I think the reason why AP Sivir works so well is her 1v1 advantage combined with the shape of the map. I've 1v1 Akalis, Xins, Tryns, Veigars, and Singeds because No one can touch her, with max cd reduction and lvl 3 boots and my ulti there are very few people that can catch me, but with the spell shield on the low cd I can block slows, pop ups, stuns, etc. while they keep trying to catch me I do tons of damage with Q. So you say their stupid and try to cap the point, another Q so now they're at under half health. So it's my point, good it isn't getting taken. Oh it's their point? Start cappin that bish. Oh he comes back to stop me? Another Q. Dead.

EDIT2: Since everyone thinks I'm wrong I'm working on a video to show what an AP Sivir can do.

EDIT3: Added proof and something I've noticed, AP sivir definitely works best BOTTOM. The spell shield and Q damage just makes it too easy to out push and out damage your enemy.

----The Proof----
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...ow/apsivir.png 80% of those caps were bot.
This post is retarded. I've gotten 12 caps using Sivir's recommended build. It is NOT difficult to get caps. Just because you got 12 caps using a crappy AP Sivir build does not make it good.

The following a list of games(the last 10) that I've played as Sivir(she's my main) using the recommended build(that's all I've been using, haven't found any other builds that are decent yet, I may look into that later).

October 3:
Game 1: Defeat, Caps: 8, ranked 2nd place on team

October 20took a bit of a break)
Game 2: Defeat, Caps: 9, ranked 2nd place on team
Game 3: Victory, Caps: 5, ranked 1st on team
Game 4: Defeat, Caps: 3(yes, even I can have bad games)
Game 5: Victory, Caps: 6, ranked 3rd on team
Game 6: Victory, Caps: 13
Game 7: Victory, Caps: 7
Game 8: Victory, Caps: 5
Game 9: Defeat, Caps: 5
Game 10: Victory, Caps: 12

I have always been against AP Sivir because focusing on a single stat that only 1 ability uses is A TERRIBLE WASTE OF WHAT SHE IS MEANT AS!

Edit: FYI, if you would like pictures of each of those games, I'll be more than happy to supply them. I did the text version because it was quicker.

The Hex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2011

i thought that q added damage regardless if you build ap or ad,

what is the ratio for q for ap vs ad

DJTK

10-20-2011

Magic Damage: 80 / 125 / 170 / 215 / 260 (+0.75 per ability power) (+1.0 per bonus attack damage)

Kiddalee

10-20-2011

Would Nashor's be good? It helps with both Q and W.

Stez007

10-20-2011

The "recommended" Sivir build is good, but not nearly as good as it could be.

For example, Lightbringer is often more useful than Ionic Spark. Atma's is extremely strong, even without Mallet/Warmog's. Entropy is a great item. Zeal should be one of your first buys (I usually get it after Sanguine) and doesn't need to be upgraded to PD until your last item. Wit's End is decent against heavy AP teams. Odyn's is a great addition to an Atma's build against mixed teams. Berzerker's is rarely the best boot to get (Tabi or Mercs are far more useful in most situations, though when the enemy has less than average CC and highly mixed damage, Zerkers is the way to go).

There's also the Gunblade build, though it's not quite as strong as it was and is much more rigid in its options: Gunblade first item, Zerker's mandatory, Sanguine strongly recommended, not much room for survivability items like Atma's or Odyn's.

Personally, while I've had success with both builds, I've had far more success with standard AD.