AP Sivir is Amazing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Son of Zaun

10-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi21 View Post
Because Sivir really isn't utilized in Dominion?
And that's why AP Sivir is, she can defend a turret from minions and stop people from capping it because of the Q damage and the range on it

Psi21

10-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revulzion View Post
And that's why AP Sivir is, she can defend a turret from minions and stop people from capping it because of the Q damage and the range on it
Just get Noc he way better in every way. And his Q is just as far. Sivir needs a serious rework and her cooldowns are just terra-bad

Briandawg

10-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi21 View Post
Just get Noc he way better in every way. And his Q is just as far. Sivir needs a serious rework and her cooldowns are just terra-bad
Aight lemme just go grab my 6300 ip here...

I did have a noc go 30/4 against me. Attack speed ownage and his ult lets him jump from point to point. It was insane.

Yene

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2011

I agree on Sivirs abilities all add to her greatness on Dominion and can work if played AP or AD. AP allows for the early game damage like most casters and is very useful setup and she is a good anti caster.

Briandawg

10-18-2011

I would just like to post that I went AP sivir and it was awesome. I'd take half of tryndamere's health with a single Q and he's have to run away with his ult. It was lulz.

Mogs01gt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2011

Sivir is an auto attack champ, there is no reason for getting ap unless you rushed TF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briandawg View Post
I would just like to post that I went AP sivir and it was awesome. I'd take half of tryndamere's health with a single Q and he's have to run away with his ult. It was lulz.
First off Trynd is squishy, second his ult was down so he ran. If his ult was up, he would 3 hit you and then take the point.

Son of Zaun

10-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogs01gt View Post
Sivir is an auto attack champ, there is no reason for getting ap unless you rushed TF.

First off Trynd is squishy, second his ult was down so he ran. If his ult was up, he would 3 hit you and then take the point.
No he wouldn't, a good sivir will block his slow with her shield and out run him easily.

Malchak

10-18-2011

AP sivir is very strong in dominion.
Ionian Boots
Deathfire Grasp
Void Staff
Rabadon's
Lich Bane (if it goes that long)
40%CDR including Masteries Approx. 500dmg both ways. 6 second Q 7 second spell shield.

Stez007

10-18-2011

Good Sivirs on Dominion are nearly unstoppable when they attack a point. BB does ridiculous damage early game, taking tanks to half health right off the bat. You can't rely on it all game, though, which is why AP Sivir is inferior to Gunblade/AD or straight AD Sivir.

Personally I prefer AD Sivir, though I've seen some success with Gunblade.

Malchak

10-18-2011

She just becomes a burst damage caster if you hit some1 with a Boomerang AND it comes back threw them.
1000 damage BAM!
Not to mention if you Deathfired them 1st ....
-30% of their HP + 3.5% for every 100 AP
Then Boomerang.
That is one person running scared, trust me.