AP Sivir is Amazing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProtoViktor

10-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by K J View Post
To be honest, Sivir's Q does a ton of damage regardless.

Against a squishy her boomerang knocks out a good 1/5 of their life all game long. Against anything else, you're going to want the auto attacks for damage. Anyone with a bit of hp and mr or who knows how to dodge a skillshot is going to laugh at how low your damage is, even with the DFG.

AP Sivir works great if you're doing solo Q on SR and nobody else grabbed an AP or in ARAMs, but you don't have any sort of protection as solo bot in dominion. Sivir lacks CC and escapes, and her skillset promotes auto attacking. Stacking AP is inefficient at best.

PS. if you keep at it with the AP builds, at least throw in a Lich's Bane.
Escapes? Ulti+ Spell Shield

Would you like to play a game with me as AP Sivir because it is not inefficient. If it was I wouldn't be getting 2nd place wins as AP Sivir going bot when atm you get the least points going bot. AP sivir rules lols.

Krom

10-18-2011

I like to rush Trinity and take the aggressive jungle route while providing ganks and tons of damage.

Prometheius

10-18-2011

Well I just tried it. I can completely say I suck at using Sivir period, now. Q feels so slow....

K J

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2011

Q is the easy part of Sivir. The hard part is making the best use of her E.

Psi21

10-18-2011

I tried to max it out with the starting items I get on some of AP champs in Dominion and found can eek out 25 more damage on other mages. I don't plan to play Sivir since her shield cooldown is too long too. Want damage, mobility and spell shield I would just go for Noc.

Boomerang Blade
Second level - 2
Sivir hurls her crossblade like a boomerang, which deals 125 (+33.75) magic damage to the first unit and 20% reduced damage to each subsequent target.

9 second cooldown
Skills shot

Total = 158 damage

Weirding

10-18-2011

The words "Sivir" and "amazing" only belong in the same sentence if you are talking about how terrible she is.

She needs a full rework, starting with a look at how terrible her auto-attack range is.

ColdFireBeast

10-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revulzion View Post
she has only one skill with any scaling and it scales off both. The only difference being when it scales off AP it does WAY more damage
Incorrect. W most definitely scales off of her attack damage and is the reason they've not buffed her. Also, R is attack speed and therefore scales with AD, too. She has three skills that scale directly with AD, but you pick AP. Why?

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2011

Time for Math!

Her Q scales 0.75 with AP, and 1.0 with bonus AD. However, AP costs 1/2 the price of AD...AND Deathcap gives it 30% scaling. It is also easier to get pure AP.

That said, AP only boosts one single attack on a 9 second cooldown. At the very least, use an Evil Tome or something really early to help with the CDR. I guess Nashers is fine too though not sure if you need AS when you have 0 AD.

Plus as mentioned, AD helps her autoattack, riccochet, and ult basically. So AP is very much a 1 trick pony.

ProtoViktor

10-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrrrax View Post
Time for Math!

Her Q scales 0.75 with AP, and 1.0 with bonus AD. However, AP costs 1/2 the price of AD...AND Deathcap gives it 30% scaling. It is also easier to get pure AP.

That said, AP only boosts one single attack on a 9 second cooldown. At the very least, use an Evil Tome or something really early to help with the CDR. I guess Nashers is fine too though not sure if you need AS when you have 0 AD.

Plus as mentioned, AD helps her autoattack, riccochet, and ult basically. So AP is very much a 1 trick pony.
So I don't get it, why have I raped every AD Sivir that came my way so far?

Psi21

10-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revulzion View Post
So I don't get it, why have I raped every AD Sivir that came my way so far?
Because Sivir really isn't utilized in Dominion?