Best champ for a 2v1 lane?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dirkDiGgYDIGGLER

10-19-2011

Morgana is really good and not that hard mechanically which can be great if you're just starting to 2v1.

Singed is godly at 2v1 and wrecks the enemy once he gets fed mid-early late game.

There are not many really good AD characters for it in TT honestly. There are def other AP ranged and tanks that can though.

Saint Foxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeykong98123 View Post
idk wukong? ryze? i can 3v1 with wukong and in a 3v1 with ryze i got a double kill.
that may be true, but ryze has one of the worst early games in existence. He would be out zoned and starved against 2v1. ryze is the 1v1 king and he's going to stay that way

Wukong could do 2v1 with his cloud dive and throw up his fake to run. but outside of that, it'll be rough for him

for 2v1 you really need someone with range, aoe, and/or sustain so you don't get zoned to your fountain in the first 5 minutes. Rumble, ezreal, cait, soraka, morde, zilean, kennen, brand, and singed all come to mind.

But what the hell do I know.

Saiyushu

10-19-2011

Yorick. The only overpowered that isn't banned (Singed and Lee Sin), because nobody plays him.

Razekal

10-19-2011

I was going to say Yorick as well, his E is glorious for sustaining himself and getting safe last hits in.
I also do well as Garen, generally starting with a Doran's Shield. I can see Cho'Gath working great thanks to his passive, but I personally have not tried to use him.

Isphus

10-20-2011

Garen comes to mind. That passive regen is just too good.

Tryndamere has a decent heal at lvl 3, specially if he can hit the minions.

Mundo can just sit back on his huge regen (pretty much like garen) while last hitting with cleavers.

Pantheon with some mana regen can just stay away from harass and last hit with his spear.

Veigar would be good if he had more range, but I wouldn't try it.

Gragas has some sick regeneration too, i think you can try him.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2011

Yorick, sustain for days.

Drlickalot

10-20-2011

Akali

Earthmonkey

10-21-2011

AP Gragas, toss'n barrels all day. You'll have the range to harass w/o much difficulty, and if you invest in a couple early doran rings, you should do enough damage to make them question getting into range at all.

Yasuo Carrys U

11-06-2011

Gragas can if u go AP.
Cassiopeia could do fine if u get spellvamp

Koldheartedjsp

11-06-2011

cho and morgana are very good