Release notes PVP.Net v0.27.15

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Halilui

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2009

Someone says that its working. And someone says that it doesnt work. But i still see OFFLINE on my computer screen. I want to see that big blue button with golden letters wich says "PLAY"

Sunthios

09-24-2009

@Almerot: ................

Cooking Panda

09-24-2009

itsupitsupitsupitsupitsupitsupitsupitsupitsupitsup itsupitsupitsupitsupitsupitsupitsupitsup

Kaninen

09-24-2009

Online!!!!! _

WΎR ؃ LL

09-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Death View Post
can you say pathetic? hahaha.. you need to get out more... or maybe try chillen with the girl for once instead of ditching her for LoL lol......
Don't worry about him, I bet 85% of the people that play this don't even have a GF.....

If he chooses to not go out one night to play this, who cares, he can still get some 6 days a week maybe, while you get none every month of every year, now is he pathetic or you?

Bloodhowl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2009

its up!!! get on

Almarot

09-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunthios View Post
@Almerot: ................
wut ?

MaxClockwork

09-24-2009

I'm getting a lot of 'error' messages, and my friend is unable to login; says his username/password is incorrect - I had a similar error but now it's stopped for me; not for him.

I know it's only the beta - so I'm not QQing. Hmmm.

Waterd

09-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokeeeer View Post
This gets fixed but being able to put mastery talents in which ever way you like by going back and forth between champion and rune page isnt?
No they didn't.

Kn1ghtHawk

Recruiter

09-24-2009

Its up, its awesome. Thx for the rune page fix, so much EASIER to navigate on that page now. Icons are a cool idea, like to see some more soon.

Only thing I'd like to add about the rune page... when using the combiner, if you close a tab for either marks/seals/glyphs/quintessence, it'll reopen after combining 2 runes. Any chance you could keep it closed? just a pet peeve, no big thing.