Still play dominion?

Odd ever finding myself play it 502 37.86%
Like 1-3 games per every 10 348 26.24%
Play it like hell 476 35.90%
Voters: 1326. You may not vote on this poll

Do you play dominion anymore? [POLL]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flippin Wave

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2011

I play dominion exclusively.

DAVID SIRLIN

10-17-2011

I never play it. **** Dominion. If I wanted to play AB I'd just re-up my WoW subscription.

I play LoL for Dota-style gameplay.

Everborn

10-17-2011

Nope

BanditManSteve

10-17-2011

its basically all i play. SR is just so slow and boring after playing dominion. That and I can play a game of dominion without worrying about having to leave in the middle of it. Because SR takes forever to play.

Haestro

10-17-2011

I feel like despite Dominion's fast paced action, I can't help but think that "All I ever do is run around and try to cap points endlessly, with no real end purpose." I don't know where to put my finger on my distaste for Dominion, but SR feels more fullfilling.

I'm taking a wild guess but it might be depth.

BanditManSteve

10-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by âierce View Post
I feel like it was decently interesting when I first played some dominion
...but then it started getting pretty boring when almost every team had the
same champions

One thing that always bothered me too was that it seems in most cases, when
my team is winning early game, we end up losing horribly at the end -_-;;;;
as in losing with 0 capture point in possesion
How is SR not like this? They always have cait, vayne, or some other ridiculous carry, followed by brand, then amumu followed up with soraka and a jungler. Same static gameplay everytime. Then you hit those dry spots where people just poke but never initiate.

The thing that makes dominion so great to me is that you always have a chance. You can have 50 points left, and still win. Whereas with SR, if their vayne or irelia gets 3 kills early game, you just lost. I still like SR, but right now, dominion is more fun.

Maxoris

10-17-2011

I play Dominion mostly as a change of pace. Nice to see different ways to work your champs. And it is one of those few times when you can say that the squishy assassins can be godly defenders.

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2011

at the start I hated dominion, but now I'm playing it because the 2 champs I'm playing are well suited to the map, and it takes out the stress of needing a good lane phase.

so really I'm playing dominion because I don't have to worry about a lot of things and can just play the champs I want to play every game.

Infinite Fahn

10-17-2011

rarely

C9 Sneaky

10-17-2011

as a warm up game sometimes, or when I dont have enough time to commit to summoner's rift