Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Still play dominion?

Odd ever finding myself play it 502 37.86%
Like 1-3 games per every 10 348 26.24%
Play it like hell 476 35.9%
Voters 1326 .

Do you play dominion anymore? [POLL]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DJTK

10-20-2011

Dominion = game mode to me.

Kiddalee

10-20-2011

Did this thread get moved to the Dominion forum? Because it shouldn't be here. It should be in a place where there are people who would say, "No."

IS1429332aa9b633

10-20-2011

Well, some people like to troll this forum, you can expect some "No".
But really... who cares?

Apatheas

10-20-2011

i mostly play dom now well actually i havn't played sr since dom came out

BootDanger

Recruiter

10-20-2011

Yep, since the Beta has been available my love for SR has diminished. After playing so many dominion games switch back to a SR game, even ranked, is just ZzZzZz. I end up falling asleep watching my gold tick up so much slower than dominion.

My few issues - Games take too long, loses are so aggrivating because the games take so much effort and time, plus if someone leaves, yada yada.

I enjoy dominion because it's just more fun, essp if you play with friends LAN'ing ect, 10-20 min games, even if they are losing or AFK/DC player, is still fun, which the same can't be said, for me atleast, for summoners rift.

d0ornokey

02-01-2012

bz