Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(Yordle Support) Squeemoo, The Pygmy Shaman

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rhengorne

10-18-2011

b
u
m
p

Mit213

10-19-2011

Full
of
Win
???

This makes me smile

Villanova

10-19-2011

You! I didn't forget about you. Did you think I would? Anyway, here I am, and I will review your champion.

No lore eh? Makes me sad. I'd love to see where this kind of character could fit in to the LoL universe, and why the Pygmies even follow him in the first place.

First and foremost, I love the idea. The whole champion concept just constantly reminds me of Pikmin. (A game I hold dear,)

One quick question, are you sure you have the roles labeled right for the Q? Saboteurs helping allies and clerics messing with enemies? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

I really enjoy all of your ability uses, just make sure they scale properly, since any number of errors could cause some crazy damage. I do like the ult though, If timed correctly it nets you a roughly 2.5 second stun, though, if I'm reading this right... 10 pygmies, each dealing 100 damage at max rank before bonus AD/AP, that's 1,000 damage before bonuses. O.O Sorry to sound like a calculator but, is that by design? If it isn't I would most definitely fix that, maybe cut it so that each pygmy deals, I don't know, 50 or so damage a piece? I'm not sure how you could balance that with numbers and still have it scale.

I wouldn't dwell on it too much though. It's just a number, and numbers can always be changed. The concept is sound, so, go for it.

Rhengorne

10-19-2011

First off let me say i appreciate your feedback. Secondly lore is on the way, unfortunately i've been too busy to add it lately.

The ult probably is a bit too strong. at first i was worried because not all 10 would hit the same target usually and armor and MR will drastically reduce its damage since its tons of small hits. but yeah 100 at rank 3 might be a bit much. It has been tweaked to 50-65-80 down from 50-75-100. Also about the roles for pygmy strike--i wanted the player to have to choose where to position the pygmys so that they would have to tactically plan out their attacks since this is an area denial champ and i wanted them both to have helpful and hurtful components.

Rhengorne

10-20-2011

b
u
m
p

Rhengorne

10-20-2011

bump

Rhengorne

10-21-2011

Chooch McJones

10-22-2011

I think you should change the name of the Champion from Squeemo to something different. I really like the idea though good job.

Rhengorne

10-25-2011

What's wrong with Squeemoo?

Bigg Fuddgee

10-25-2011

squeemoo, teemo? idk lol