Up-to-date Ranked 3v3 Videos?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DysprosiumJudas

10-16-2011

Anyone have recent (or at least semi-recent) videos of Ranked TT play? My friends and I have had a lot of fun pubstomping TT but now we're ready to go serious and actually try to get into the REAL meta (not duo bot stuff, that's just silly pubstomping fun). As such, we're looking for videos of high ELO players playing TT. I understand streams are very rare, that is fine -- but surely there must be at least a couple of videos out there?

Also, if you're good, here's a few questions:

1. I have had a lot of fun playing Talon bot lane, but I'm wondering how to build him in TT? I just feel silly getting a Bloodthirster in 3v3s, but at the same time I can't think of what would be better.

2. What are the best ward spots, and how many non-Wriggles wards should I buy?

3. Are there any unique 3v3 counters I should be aware of, or should I counterpick champs as if it was SR?

Thanks, and hopefully one day my friends and I can be giving all of you guys a run for your money on the leaderboards. ;D

BaBeeQ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2011

1. Try grabing two doran swords and and a frozen mallet(helps with your passive) or you can do thw warmog atmos build also works with atmos and mallet.

2. Almost everywhere! A ward in middle and a pink in dragon. Also ward bushs by top tower(below big camp) and also ward bush(big camp). Once the game proceeds and you are winning you can push your wards into a more offensive way these spots should be obvious. Vice versa if your losing defensive wards.

3. Counters are basically the same for SR.

Ehrenpreis

10-17-2011

Meta is : Champion that carries wriggles @ top that has CC. Strong junglers with cc and bot lane being tanky DPS (tanky caster)

Buy ward(s) whenever you go back to keep red buff warded, dragon warded, top right jungle, and common ganking bushes.

Certain champions can counter AOE comps, others counter DPS comps. Just try to find the right balance of champions you're comfortable with. CC is king