Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

AD/AP Carry or Tank LF Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cowmoporo

10-17-2011

Hey all,

I've been looking for a competitive team to play ranked games with and practice with. I generally play some type of carry or tank character, although I have become pretty good with an assassin or two. I've played supports previously (I think I was actually undefeated in ranked games as Soraka in season 1), and I'm willing to play whatever role my team needs. I have the ability to jungle with a couple of champs and could also learn more of that. I'm consistently outperforming everyone in normal and ranked matches and want to do it with a group of good gamers. Let me know if you have a spot for me by replying to this or getting at me in game. Just add me. Cowmoporo.

XxBleedOutxX

10-17-2011

Hey, I will add you when I am back home. (I suggest adding me now so I dont forget) We have a few guys, all around 20 years old, lookin for an AP mid and a support. further questions:

-Do you speak English with minimal to no accent?
-What timezone are you in?

Cowmoporo

10-17-2011

English yes, and eastern, but i stay up til 3 am usually so if you're pacific not a huge deal for me