*** Recruiting One More For 5v5 Premade Ranked *** ( Need Jungler)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eásy

10-17-2011

We are a new team and were looking for another guy thats like us who isnt gonna rage over dumb things and who can play a solid jungler who knows how to execute good ganks, ward enemy's jungle properly, and ganks frequently.

*Must Be Active* Our Team is active from 2:30pm - 1-4 am everyday Eastern time Zone

*Skype is Required*

Down below just list your main Junglers and if you cannot meat the requirements above that we are looking for in a jungler then don't bother.

*Not We Are New To Ranked Games* So we are gonna be practicing a lot in Draft normal pick before we try Ranked

(What We dont Want) Some hot shot that thinks he's the best and try's to tell everyone what to do and rages if somone makes a mistake.... We don't need that **** on our team we want somone who will learn and grow with our team who is active and willing to put in the time to practice.

You need to be active and dedicated if not don't waste my time

(No Trolls On Post)

Also our ages Are 16, 18,19,20 to give you an idea of the age of our team.

Post here and Add me in Game please,

***First Post Here Before Adding Me In Game So i Can Keep Track Of Who Wants To Try Out Ty ***

GrimaceStorm

10-17-2011

Are you guys interested in doing online tourneys, or just ranked?

Mr Slurge

10-17-2011

IGN-Mr Splurge

Junglers (in order) WW, Shaco, Noc,Yi, Fiddle, Olaf, Nunu

Stilltzkin

10-17-2011

Whats up guys Stiltz here. I prefer Udyr, Lee and WW but I can swing other champs as well.

IvansInTheJungle

10-17-2011

Hey, I main jungles. I have a list of 18 but my mains are amumu, gangplank, alistar, jarvan, lee sin and trundle. i also include more "situational" jungles including cho, fids, mao, noct, nunu, olaf, ram, riven, shaco, shen, udyr, ww, xin

IvanTheTiger