Jax ;_;

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ConebreadIH

11-14-2011

How come every single patch there's either a direct nerf to jax or an indirect nerf to jax.

Jax is probably my favorite champ, but I just don't even like playing him anymore.

iamtheqaz

11-14-2011

Same thing for me with Nunu

Pizzaplan3tman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2011

Thing is once you've taken away a guys weapon and given him a lampost and theres still nothing you can do to stop him you kinda scramble about. His e may not be good for a tad bit, but hopefully they will fix it semi-soonish.

DinerCar

11-16-2011

Because he's disgustingly OP?

I played him once in a normal on his most recent freeweek. Did the normal thing, Gunblade/Rageblade/Atmas/bveil/dodgeboots/ and rounded out with a sword of the divine for the hell of it.

Double kills left and right without even trying. No ****s given. Not a single one. Beat the **** out of everything while taking little damage and healing 100 hp/second or more due to all the disgusting dps this guy puts out.

I felt dirty afterward.

DinerCar

11-16-2011

I played him once in a normal on his most recent freeweek. Did the normal thing, Gunblade/Rageblade/Atmas/bveil/dodgeboots/ and rounded out with a sword of the divine for the hell of it.

Double kills left and right without even trying. No ****s given. Not a single one. Beat the **** out of everything while taking little damage and healing 100 hp/second or more due to all the disgusting dps this guy puts out.

I felt dirty afterward.

Ramaki

11-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinerCar View Post

I felt dirty afterward.
Wanna know how to kill a jax? Madreds bloodrazor + Sotd. Any jax will fall, a more fed jax will actually fall faster.

Splitcart

11-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talehlee View Post
Wanna know how to kill a jax? Madreds bloodrazor + Sotd. Any jax will fall, a more fed jax will actually fall faster.
This a pretty common misconception about madred's that thinking easily disproves. Picture this: Jax has 2k health, 0 armor and 0 MR for some reason, you have a 100 damage base attack and madred's. Each attack you will do 100+(2000x.04) = 180 damage. He dies in 12 hits. Now say he has 3k health, 100+(3000x.04) = 220 damage, he dies in 14 hits. That is slower, not faster.

That's not even mentioning that you expect people (AD carries only, I suppose) to buy two auto-attack items to counter one player, and those two items will have hardly any effect against the rest of his team, unlike say, buying oracles or pink wards to counter Akali, which are a great help to any team member.