Tight knit group looking to add to team (5v5)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Wes NA

10-17-2011

Hi guys,

My IGN is Vorkraze and if you saw my post last week I was forming a 5v5 team. In the past week, I have formed myself a great group of guys. Because our players are solid, we are hoping to add 2 more to the team to get a 2nd group doing ranked 5s, it would also be a way for us to practice against each other and help each other improve.

The two slots we are looking to fill are Solo Top and Support. Solo Top would have a chance to make the main team if you perform exceptionally. Support would be an alternate to the main team, but be guaranteed a starting spot on team 2. We are on pretty much all the time, the main play times for us are Sunday-Thursday evenings. Friday and Saturday are just wildcard days due to the fact that some guys on the team like to party on weekends (myself included).

Just for a little credit to the guys, our main team is currently 3-0 in 5v5 ranked after only a week of getting to know each other and playing together. We hope we can provide an opportunity for someone feeling snubbed by solo queue to have a chance and prove themselves to play with a fun and laid back group of guys.

Add me in game or reply to this message.

Thanks,
Vorkraze

Slayer346

10-17-2011

hey. so after reading that it got me interested. i am usually on lol when ever possible so those days are fine.

I am able to hold top solo with vlad, skarner, talon, and many others. if you want the whole list just message me in game.

Latly i have been doing bad in ranked games only due to lack of good teammates so that is why i would like to join a clan.

Best Wes NA

10-17-2011

add me in game, bump, also would love to see higher ranked players

Best Wes NA

10-17-2011

bump

kainthegame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2011

IGN : kainthegame

Solo top : talon, akali , cho, singed, udyr, nasus and others depending on opposing solo top.

sauuucy

10-17-2011

Hey if you need a support and thats what i normally play, im best with soraka but can easily tank/suppor with taric or alistar. Also i really like to solo top with Galio.

PraiseYossarian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2011

There are a few champs I am good with for all of the roles, but solo top is definitely my best role. My three main champions are akali, lee sin, and irelia. I have a very positive attitude and never put people down for having a bad game. I enjoy planning out strategies and team compositions before games even begin. If you have any more questions or are willing to give me a test run please respond, however I will be a bit busy the next few days so I may not respond very expediently.

Best champs for each role:
Solo top: irelia, akali, lee sin, garen
Support: janna, karma, zilean
Tank: alistar, amumu
Jungler: lee sin, amumu, trundle
AP carry: akali, malzahar, karthus
AD carry: Caitlyn, Twitch, Ashe
Off tank: lee sin, irelia, trundle, garen, nasus

Deathkrit

10-17-2011

Have someone and runes for everyone but solo top is my personal Best. I own basically everyone that is good top lane except cho gath (rumble, lee sin, renekton, morganna, lee sin, irelia, etc)
I swear on my grave i'm better than my elo says. got some bad teams a few times and quit doing ranked in general. I'm on every second I'm not at work or school and would be more than willing to try out if necessary.