Season One Details Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jig McGalliger

06-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post

in October of 2009, our UI Team has been hard at work improving the visual components of the PvP.net interface. With the substantial renovations required to support Ranked Games, now seemed like the opportune time to give the game a facelift. We wanted the new look for League of Legends to be brighter, more visually appealing, and easier to use. I could elaborate further, but I think that once you get a look at the accompanying screenshots their work will stand on its own.

YAY!!!!

i hope some of the in game champ bugs are fixed

such as nunu ult not being visible when casted in brush (seriously how do can you not see a massive blizzard your standing in) and chogaths ult doesnt cast when standing on the enemy sometimes no matter how much you cast it.

Saberin

06-15-2010

WAIT WAIT WAIT SLOW UP.

LOOK AT THAT SCREENSHOT FOR DRAFT PICK.

Did they increase the amount of free champions every week to accomodate draft pick? I think they did, oh sweet Soraka yes.

0prah Winfrey

06-15-2010

Will the matchmaking system for ranked games place you with other players around your skill level based on your ranking in the ladders?

Will your ranking in the ladders be taken into account for placement in casual games?

Shizou

06-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxagi View Post
In my opinion..its so stupid idea...Im sure that even if smn would be pro in games like that, he will choose "Begginer" just to get a score:/

I disagree ....i for one am not a pro player....but i wouldnt want to be paired with all the naabs...i would like a decent player in my team and the other team for a good game ....not an OMG team X wins cuz of naabs feeding or cuz they jungle when they should def ..etc

Pseudogene

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2010

Awyeeeeeeeee

JermEx

06-15-2010

I'd like to know if you have more maps in the making.
Also a 2v2 would be interesting

Draft for casual would be GREAT practice... please add!

And for my FINAL idea, this one is a biggy.
wouldn't it be crazy if clans could customize their base?
Maybe just cosmetically. And only through RP.

just a thought :P

Frosty9

06-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizou View Post
I disagree ....i for one am not a pro player....but i wouldnt want to be paired with all the naabs...i would like a decent player in my team and the other team for a good game ....not an OMG team X wins cuz of naabs feeding or cuz they jungle when they should def ..etc
wait wouldent the really bad players go expert to get good teams and the really good players go begginer to pwn some face?

ImperialLaw

06-15-2010

thats all really nicey swell and all, dragonandonandon.

...why isnt it up yet?

oh, we were "building relationships", gotcha.

well, now that we're all the best of bunkmates..

...why isn't it up?

Shizou

06-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty9 View Post
wait wouldent the really bad players go expert to get good teams and the really good players go begginer to pwn some face?
If u have just a bit of a brain you would know your place imo...a begginer is gonna go for begginers so that he learns the game cuz experts WILL pwn his ass.....and an expert should stay with other experts ...not go pwn beginners and say OMG I AM SO AWSOME..grrrr FEAR ME

Frosty9

06-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialLaw View Post
thats all really nicey swell and all, dragonandonandon.

...why isnt it up yet?

oh, we were "building relationships", gotcha.

well, now that we're all the best of bunkmates..

...why isn't it up?
you said what what in the butt