Season One Details Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ravenbloodlord

06-15-2010

looks really awesome didn't expect new layout and stuff awesome job riot off to buy galactic nasus to show appreciation:P

Mysterious D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2010

My god; the new UI looks fantastic! I can't wait to see it all in the launcer! Also...

Question for Q&A -
What reasoning is there for not allowing Draft mode into Casual? Will we see the option in the future?

ChibiTushi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2010

Take that nay-sayers!

Thank you Riot, keep up the win

Brilly

06-15-2010

I'm just hoping my Q's get answered for now, haven't even looked at the images they posted..I'd rather be surprised.

Jikosei

06-15-2010

Why is Udyr not playing Udyr?

Tonitrui

06-15-2010

holy......so many pages...

This looks amazing.....

gotta love having a pvp to get my rage on for after FFXIV comes out !

Kuzah

06-15-2010

Looking forward to the new visuals. Good thing I only barely got started on my feedback draft regarding the pvp.net because it's all about to be for naught!

Mr Voodooshoodoo

06-15-2010

I love all of it, but I dont like Ryze as being a cover boy, mabye its because he used to always trounce me when i first started playing or mabye its because of the scroll on his back

I think Karthus or fiddlez would be better, just me though

tizzletazzle

06-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master0Puppets View Post
what JUUUUUST about to say something along those lines.

Oppos

06-15-2010

while you guys are doing a major face-lift of the game, would it be possible to include an option of withdrawing friend requests?
due to lag / multitasking / little errors, i accidentally friended people i wanted to ignore, and now they spam me with friend requests non-stop EVEN THOUGH they ARE on my ignore list... un-ignoring and then re-ignoring doesn't solve the problem...
I thought friend requests from ignored players are supposed to be automatically declined