Season One Details Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vert3X

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2010

Will there be any new game types, maps or modes (such as all random)?

Thank-you.

Happy Campr

06-15-2010

Just thought I'd say this looks awesome. Been looking forward to this and I'm loving the new layout and art work in the screenshots. Very World of Warcraft.

Endrance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2010

Since season one is going to a close, will the next season clear all stats? (: I hope they do

babakren

06-15-2010

look forward to it, im still confused how draft works cuz we dont know what champs are available on enemies, or will we know? furthermore i was hoping voip for season 1 >.< I also hoped random mode would come soon. I like the skin selection but not so much with the login screen, it looks a little bit too childish

Hotsasuma

06-15-2010

O.o looks so so so AWESOMNESSS!!!! ^_^ hmmm for some reason it reminds me of Starcraft 2 on how it was laid out ^^

Lima Beans

Core Engineer

06-15-2010
11 of 16 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inqui View Post
is it really necessary to see enemy names in draft mode?

First off it offers everyone the possibility to dodge.
Furtheron some ppl are strong with just one/two heroes(or just want to play them)-if they are famous for beeing good with especially this class, it always gets banned.
Enemy names will not be on in ranked games. They are playing a practice game in those screenshots, so they are on.

Lepastro

06-15-2010

Finally you will improve pvp.net
Great job =D

Kazkal

06-15-2010

interface kinda reminds me of WoW armory (ratings and the background picture)

FuYA

06-15-2010

To the People that said Season one was never coming that it was just lies to keep us playing....

IN YO FAIC!!!!

Zees

06-15-2010

I am so stoked right now. You guys better do this before starcraft II comes out or you might miss the boat on a lot of potential players.