Season One Details Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stoneer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2010

First of all, thanks, i like the style and the new features.

Now, my only question is this one:
-How is going to work the clan system and the team system?

Sorry if I'm asking this question again

poornewb

06-15-2010

what happens if someone brought no champions so only 9 were available to him, he gets last pick in 5v5 and those 9 were all already picked and banned

Frosty9

06-15-2010

ok so does this mean if your good like me you wont get put with bad teams because i have gotten interested in my win/loss ratio and everytime i go above it with like +10 wins over losses i start getting really really bad teamates and I can still win but its just a lot harder and they feed and what not so then i end up with a -10 then i will start getting better teamates and then we would win then i would get to +10 again and so on. I have to say though it has helped me master many champions because now i pick a champ based on my team since i have many champions. It seems that you guys take the really good people and put them with the really bad people to even it out then the good people cecome the bad people then they can get lucky and get some people who are ok and wont feed then there win/loss ratio will go up. Is this just a dramatization of that or will it help even this out.

SirTitus

06-15-2010

Wow really looks great, Im glad to have found this great game.

GIassJaw

06-15-2010

with all this new stuffs will we get to keep all the things that we bought??? cuz thatll be hella lame if we gotta buy all the champs again

fredyybob

06-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master0Puppets View Post
lol

vpdas

06-15-2010

The new interface looks good except I would redo the chat interface. its still pretty ugly.

sa130r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2010

Question for Q and A:

Will there be tournaments through out the season?
Also, what about an accumulative tournament at the end? If so, how do you get in?

Excession

06-15-2010

Words cannot express how awesome this is. Thank you so much Riot for your hard work.

bigolpete

06-15-2010

Does this mean clean, new, and stable servers as well?
No more of this pretty makeup on a cheep ***** business...