Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Season One Details Revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vivimord

06-15-2010

Slick, its what really comes to mind
I also highly approve of the Kat banner, though why Ryze was included there is beyond me
Anyway, seems really good guys, well done

Bonhomie

06-15-2010

Champion selection during ranked play will take on the form of a live draft. In 5v5 premade and 3v3 premade, the first phase of this draft process will provide the inviter of each team with the opportunity to ban the use of two champions.

The wording here is slightly ambiguous; does it mean that draft mode is only present in premade matches, OR that draft mode is also in solo queue ranked matches, but without the ban phase?

Clarify, please?

Starsaint

06-15-2010

i would love to see a capture and hold mode; i think this will be a really great start tho and it will make IP farming less of a grind and more of a challenging new game mode. Hope it catches on!

fostir

06-15-2010

I was wondering if you are doing this, making the game even more amazing then it is, will you still keep up the hero producing every two weeks or will it change to a longer periods of time, and when will there be a clan system be implemented, will it come out with this new update or later on in the season, and what else do you plan on doing in the near future will you slow down on your production or continue satisfying our needs as you are doing at the momment ?

Thank you for your time and i appreciate any feed back

Keep up the Great work you guys and girl at Riot inc.

PS: btw................ LOOKS AMAZING!!! :P

Thanks

The Typhoon

06-15-2010

Heck yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO Excited!!!!!!!!

Mcthony

Recruiter

06-15-2010

Jesse Perring ranked 8???????????? I think not

PillarOfValhalla

06-15-2010

Thank you so much for implementing a banning system.

I can't wait for its new look!

Orimoth

Recruiter

06-15-2010

If the free rotation remains at 10 champions, what happens when the last person to pick has no choice to do exclusivity + banning removing all possible choices?

Machinegun Snake

06-15-2010

This might be my own opinion but isn't a small bit of the fun of playing against others in not knowing who your enemy team will pick? I'm not sure how I feel about one or two of the changes, but the idea of banning champs to force others to use more is a smart move. And it's always nice to have ranked and a more visual appeal. And what's with that new select screen, it looks so..unLoLish. Iunno, maybe i'm just being nitpicky. :I

donni88

06-15-2010

hell yes <3

thank for these good work