Season One Details Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oR BlueWizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2010

1000 replies !

Syrj

06-17-2010

You didn't reveal the most improtant detail: when?

Turkey Farmer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2010

So when does season one officially start? So far I've seen the screenshots, but there isn't any scheduled maintenance this week so I'm wondering if Season One starts this week or next week?

I think it's important to not forget very important information such as the date. LoL

bruisercruiser

06-17-2010

Its all good that season 1 is right around the corner...but i hope they have a different team that is focusing on this buggy client of theirs... it still needs alot of work. Like ppl dropping during champ selection and having to be requed instead of just popping a single person thats in que in there with us...plenty of other things too that should be throughly looked at.

chippypoo

06-17-2010

going through 1000 previous posts is taking too long to see if someone posted this.

So the purpose of my post is to point out that if you are a group of 2 or 3 you are out of luck in Ranked games. If you can go in with 2 or 3 man group into 5s premade then you have the unfortunate luck of going up against a full 5 man premade.

So does this mean that the 2 or 3 man groups get to que up in 5s solo? Which then would cause the 1 man groups in 5s to be out of luck.

It doesn't make sense that the 2 or 3 man groups be left out of the 5s ranked matches.

Discuss.

I hope this can be clarified.

Thiousi

06-17-2010

Great look, very "web 2.0" !

When will draft mode be available in matchmaking?

NJim

06-17-2010

Just popping in to say that the new Pvp.net looks GOD ****ED AMAZING.

CrazyLikeAFox

06-17-2010

I'm excited

Akis

06-17-2010

I think I remember reading some where about a month or two ago that only certain champs will be available in each season. something like 20-25. I just wanted to know if that was part of season 1?

Fawlcon

06-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by chippypoo View Post
going through 1000 previous posts is taking too long to see if someone posted this.

So the purpose of my post is to point out that if you are a group of 2 or 3 you are out of luck in Ranked games. If you can go in with 2 or 3 man group into 5s premade then you have the unfortunate luck of going up against a full 5 man premade.

So does this mean that the 2 or 3 man groups get to que up in 5s solo? Which then would cause the 1 man groups in 5s to be out of luck.

It doesn't make sense that the 2 or 3 man groups be left out of the 5s ranked matches.

Discuss.

I hope this can be clarified.
Well, I think if you only have a 2-3 man premade, they wont let you play in the 5 man premade bracket. Why would you anyway? You have only 2/3 people, not 5 ~.~
Remember that the brackets are the following:
-5v5 premade
-3v3 premade
-5v5 solo q

Hopefully they've made it so that if you have less then the required amount of people to play in a certain bracket , they wont let you play. If they did, then people who are anticipating to be ranked as a solo qer, find themselves getting their character banned x_x