Twitch in 3s

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProtoViktor

12-11-2011

A lot of fun but I only do it with my premade buddies since they play tanky cc champs like Warwick, Nunu, etc. I like twitch becuase his ganks are great and he's hard to catch, and with their cc I rarely die. Even done a few ranked and got some wins. Got a good laugh yesterday.

Kill fizz at level 2
Fizz: Only a pansy ass ***** would play Twitch in 3s, learn to play a real champ noob.

On skype: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA.

ForeverABall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2011

I counter Twitch with pink wards.

ProtoViktor

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverABall View Post
I counter Twitch with pink wards.
me and my team buy them too, wait for them to be placed, get rid of them and gank. Problem?

getdunked92

12-11-2011

i use twitch often in 3v3

Xentorx

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revulzion View Post
me and my team buy them too, wait for them to be placed, get rid of them and gank. Problem?
Our premade 1 person buys oracle and we wait for him to come to a bush stealthed and then FB him....

and in Skype: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...............

getdunked92

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xentorx View Post
Our premade 1 person buys oracle and we wait for him to come to a bush stealthed and then FB him....

and in Skype: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...............

get your team to focus the elixir kid and waste his gold = no farm at all = free money for kills 3v3 doesnt have as good farm as 5v5

Rotter Zwerg

12-11-2011

whenever i see a twitch in 3v3, i get an oracles, wait until he initiates with the invisible to scout bushes, and then team focuses and gets first blood, then we win often after that.

thats what i think of twitch in 3v3.

Xentorx

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsuspended92 View Post
get your team to focus the elixir kid and waste his gold = no farm at all = free money for kills 3v3 doesnt have as good farm as 5v5
with all 3 of us stacked on eachother and us in the bushes where he cant see until he enters the bush (and twitch enters alone to scout ahead usually) the above doesnt happen.... and twitch dies to fast for the team to react. We get the champ with oracle to go B as soon as twitch is dead thus we still have it for the laning.