I hate people who do this.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dilwoah

12-10-2011

Cait, only kills she got were killsteal ultis when the amumu who carried them to victory building all tank items and doing the most damage of a team consisting of amumu, xin zhao, caitlyn. The caitlyn proceeded to talk trash the whole game, after which I checked her match history. All losses except for the one just then with amumu carrying her, if photobucket and leagues forums didn't hate each other I'd upload the picture.

Oh yeah, amumu is op. Too bad I'm not level 30 so I can't play draft. GG.

Rage post? I THINK SO. Just lost my full win match history to an amumu carry. GG blind pick.

Koldheartedjsp

12-10-2011

ammumu sucks balls in 3s

Dilwoah

12-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
ammumu sucks balls in 3s
Too bad he literally 1v3ed right from level 1. And no amount of suckage on any teams part could give a "sucks balls" champ that much laning presence and that much damage right from level 1. I've beaten tryndameres all this week without any difficulty with my team, go up against our first amumu, and we lose.

Koldheartedjsp

12-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilwoah View Post
Too bad he literally 1v3ed right from level 1. And no amount of suckage on any teams part could give a "sucks balls" champ that much laning presence and that much damage right from level 1. I've beaten tryndameres all this week without any difficulty with my team, go up against our first amumu, and we lose.
congrats, nobody cares.

you're under 30

when i was under 30 i won a 2v3 with miss fortune

i guess she's op

right??

RIGHT??

panjmudek

12-11-2011

dude if you are angry its probably not a good idea to take that anger online... cuz ppl will troll you! I play ks cait all the time u mad bro?

DeutschMaster

12-11-2011

Did you say anything in chat to the Caitlyn while the game was going on? I had a ranked 3's team that had a problem with one of the members who liked to spend entirely too much time in chat getting baited into losing his attention. I corrected that firmly, and we won 5 matches in a row after that. Let the Caitlyn trash talk, and block her in chat. She is wasting time while you are CSing, and grabbing dragon.

Your DáD

12-11-2011

Nothing is Op ... We make it Op.

Killfear

12-12-2011

I celebrate ks cait... a properly runed and mastered ranged carry being fed is a team winner @ level 30.

nope. i never complain about KS. a kill is a kill and the more of us taht got a piece of it, the more group gold we have over the enemy.

learn the math, be happy amumu isn't sucking yet.