Ranked team has 2 open spots.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darknotical

10-17-2011

I am 20 at the time being. I really do not want to play for a set position because of my views on team comp. I believe it should be diverse and not just set into a couple champ roles... If anything I am best at support laning, aggro tactics, roaming, top solo, mid lane, jungle. In that order from best to ordinary. Best three champions is another question that seems kind of out of place...Same for naming champions I could just name roles with such. Support, AP carry, ad carry(including lane push tactics), ranged AD, tank, jungler. I am tired and sick at the moment so I do not want to put up with any more cocky people starting a group. If your not cocky then good, I would love to join. I do things differently then most. Still keep the basics in play though so no worries.

Gunkle

10-17-2011

1. Yes
2. Solo lane
3. (No particular order) Gragus, morgana, kassadin, vlad, swain, malphite, malz, alistar, kennen, chogath, teemo, shen

just some of the champs that could go top that I play extremely well with

XxBleedOutxX

10-17-2011

xxbleedoutxx

1. yes
2. top solo
3. renekton, galio, irelia

olgarn

1. yes
2. support
3. taric, soraka, sona

Gayboi Shwevy

10-17-2011

bump

Shockway

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2011

1) Are you over 18? Yes

2) What position are you applying for? Jungler but I can also fulfill the other roles if you'd like for me to tryout for them.

3) Best 3 characters for that position? If I had to pick three: Udyr, GP, Fiddle but I also use a wide variety of junglers. It is my most complete role by far.

Add me for a tryout. IGN: Shockway and ShockwayJr