Most obvious way to fix 3v3.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMagicWithin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2011

Take away the 3people requirement for draft mode. or add the 5v5 non ranked draft mode to 3v3. THat way u wont have narbs like me qq'ing that trynd hits 350's on me playing cho with 4k hp and 78% reduced physical dmg, just because he got a last whisper,

Razekal

10-16-2011

If you've taken the time to read these forums, you would have seen at least one of the threads lamenting the small player pool for 3v3. Simply put the map currently isn't popular enough to have both queue types, having both options would make it painfully slow to get into a game. I've read that some of the plat level players spend 30-40 minutes to get into their games.

Thisdude1

10-16-2011

most ppl would play the draft mode since it is so horribly balanced for ppl like me who can't stand the SR map (angle of the map hurts my eyes lol weird right) it would be nice.

mLy Curan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-17-2011

I would not play draft mode, deal with it the player base is to small.

ThinkMilitant

10-17-2011

I may be incorrect (to quote Mundo, has happened before) but wouldn't a solo ranked option potentially bring more people to Twisted Treeline?

It seems like their might be people who would play ranked TT if they didn't have to have a pre-made first. I know I never have to wait long for Normal TT games.