@Skribbles... Regarding Lores...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zephalon

11-15-2011

Is it possible to update the champion lore's with the release of new champions and journal of justice ???

For example a champion lore only need be updated when a champion pertaining to another champion
is released... Or when news regarding a particular champion is released in the Journal of Justice...

PS. I know it's more work, but it makes the Lore and LoL all the more vibrant...

Zephalon

11-15-2011

Anybody home...

Skribbles

Associate Writer

11-15-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hey Zeph,

This is a great question, thanks for sending it!

Updating the lore consistently is a somewhat tall order, although we are planning a general revisiting of all the bios to make adjustments to generally improve them. I can't give you an ETA but it's something we're all intent on doing. The reason this is tough to do regularly is mostly because any change we make needs to be reflected in bios across all languages and platforms, which involves localization (translation) and regional updates everywhere League of Legends is supported (which involves several other teams). This said, I would certainly like to get us to the point where we can be more reactive to these types of changes.

Zephalon

11-16-2011

Thanks for the response...

Don't give the ETA... It just raises the expectations and impatience...

Just make it grand when it comes out... Keep up the awesomeness...

Vuther

11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skribbles View Post
Updating the lore consistently is a somewhat tall order, although we are planning a general revisiting of all the bios to make adjustments to generally improve them.
OH MEIN GOTT REALLY!?

Take your time then! Whew.