Recruiting <3KOREANS n ALL bPRO

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rektLESS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2010

(DONT HAVE TO BE KOREAN TO JOIN BUT THE MAJORITY OF US ARE KOREAN/ASIAN WITH NO ASIAN ACCENTS - lol)

Hi i am a professional DOTA player who recently transfered over to HON and now to LOL, once u see me playing u'll be like OMG WTF PRO MADAFAKA. lol sike nah, i really am professional at HON n Dota, been in leagues and made some dough out of it, well I AM CURRENTLY developin a LOL team with a few of my friends, theres about 7 guys and 2 girls and they all know the gist of the game. At the momment we are all just having fun but beginning to become PRO's, well i alrdy am but a few of the others(girls) are struggling lol.
But yes PLEASE CONTACT ME IF U ARE VERY VERY GOOD JUST LIKE ME AT THIS GAME, U DONT EVEN HAVE TO BE LVL30= norequirements. JUST BE NICE N a little mature ^_^ (we all are immature 24/7 and a bunch of fun ppl to play with) The team name will be undecided but if u have any questions or other things you want to ask me. my ingame game is racoonboywuchuk <--- wuchuck is my chinese friends name and racoonboy is just funny, basically i was making fun of his name LOL, srry!!

MAKE SURE U HAVE A MICROPHONE SO U DONT FEEL LEFT OUT IN VENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

contact me ingame = racoonboywuchuck
we use vent and alota ppl get on everyday on vent to ocmmunicate XD
LOL is not the only game we play! but alota LOL everyday!

thanks guys XD

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2010

...If you want good players then you should talk more seriously. Like SERIOSLY.

But if you wanna have fun, I'm in

rektLESS

06-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Eredale View Post
...If you want good players then you should talk more seriously. Like SERIOSLY.

But if you wanna have fun, I'm in
haha when i get home we can play^^ are u good at this game? most of us are all starters but getting the hang of this game - started 3 days ago. I'm kinda ahead of everyone because i'm experienced in dota/hon etc. XD

rektLESS

06-15-2010

oh we get serious but not like SUPER MEGA NERD serious about this because nothings come up yet as in leagues or matches just pubs. theres no reason to get serious as of now!
starting off with decent players then building chemistry and working together is the better way to start a team instead of OMG I NEED 5 good pro's NOW.

1Eredale

06-15-2010

I'm lvl 30, maining AP Ezreal, but I can play almost any other caster champion. I can say I'm good, but I started like... a month or 5 weeks ago? So I guess I'm mediocre.

Btw, just noticed the korean part, lol... I was like "fun people with vent, must post" xD

rektLESS

06-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Eredale View Post
Btw, just noticed the korean part, lol... I was like "fun people with vent, must post" xD
oh i'm editing the thread while reading your posts
u dont have to be korean ^^ just majority is korean but we're all over the place
virginia, maryland, ny, georgia, canada. and a few i forget

rektLESS

06-15-2010

okay well i'll hit u up ingame with vent info and such later today xD

1Eredale

06-15-2010

Just note that it's 9 PM over here where I live, so I'll be unavailable in 1-2 hours