Olaf, the Lifestealing, Undying Techno Viking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrDragun

11-09-2010

I watched a stream of HotshotGG rushing Warmogs on him first solo mid, but I think he was just messin around. Still I think Olaf has a lot of item options. Ghostblade / Atmas / Mallet / Randuins are all great and I'm actually tempted on the Warmogs sometime. Warmogs + Atmas + Mallet seems like it would be pretty unstoppable.

MegaBusta

11-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCeDsTaR View Post
thumbs up if olaf looks just like the technoviking, even the stance in the champ info screen is the same as the techoviking, i bet that they did it on purpose =)
Try playing as him and typing /dance into the chat. It might look familiar to you.

iAmPiNoyGaMerZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-04-2011

rather use bloodthirst use hextech gunblade as ur primary drain since ur vicious strike has vamp also its unique active 300dmg/slow plus passive AP bonus on ur skill is more valuable... when fighting w/ mana reliant it well annoy them and gives u mana...same strategy starter of using vampiric scepter in da beginning... the rest is up 2 u...

i suggest after gunblade u get frozen mallet after that either swift(optional) or mercury(optional)...exhaust and ghost is useful for spell running away to survive or chasing them they are ur key for fun or chicken it out against 3 on 1 also cleanse is kinda pointless once they get u stun or fear for awhile ur dead due to other player help gank.... when u get those valuable 3 out of 2 useful item i suggested get warmog armor then randuin's armor and sunfire cape perfect to go against 3 on 1 or by luck u can solo kill 4 champions.... just an idea...don't quote me on dat i'm correct...just past experience....before i usually focus attack speed and burst dps w/ 40% drainage and 2 unique active 300dmg ... thats 3phantom dancer, 2hextech gunblade and recurve bow...ya i knu "wow! u never go down w/ vicious strike"... 69% drainage... i call dat fundo...lol...(this suggestion if ur lv.1 and cant get bonuses out of ur mastery.)

skill i like to focus UT>VS>UT>VS>UT>Rag...switch off back and fort w/ UT>VS but mostly lv rag max fast for da 8sec usefulness w/ penetration....

UT is ur fav on chasing runners or just toss and hide till champ is low.... if u mix VS and UT u get heal and boost dmg...

i'll stop here... u guys figure the rest... i'm not right... i'm just giving an idea to expand the ways of Olaf... Good Luck!!!

Tokinatoor

01-04-2011

Ive seen most people maxing E and Q more that W was nerfed.