1380 ? digital collectors pack

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

heat511

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2010

In the digital collectors pack it lists '1380' as one of the things you get. I'm assuming that's RP am I correct?

Thanks,

(played the beta around a year ago and it's good to be back, unfortunately I'm a noob again).

colloquial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

06-15-2010

Yea, 1380 is ten dollars worth of Riot Points. It gets credited to your account as soon as you buy the bundle.

heat511

06-15-2010

Awesome, thanks.

RaTukt

06-15-2010

I think it is cheaper to buy it in a store for $20 personally.

sendo

06-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaTukt View Post
I think it is cheaper to buy it in a store for $20 personally.
but the digital one has goth annie which is much cooler than silver kayle

Kyuketsuki

Recruiter

06-16-2010

Umm you can only buy $10 and $25 dollar increments at best buy, You can only buy it at the $20 increment inside the store on the PVP.net client.

Crunchysocks

06-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuketsuki View Post
Umm you can only buy $10 and $25 dollar increments at best buy, You can only buy it at the $20 increment inside the store on the PVP.net client.
he's actually referring to the collectors pack that you can buy directly from the store for $20...not buying a prepaid card for RP