Some players are too bad to be allowed to play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EzeWong

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ojaz View Post
That argument goes out the window when;
I go 15 : 2 : 2 and my teammates end up with
a collective score of
19 : 39 : 39
averaging to
4.75 : 9.75 : 9.75
That's a valid point. If scores are so bad, naturally some people are just really bad with assisting or map awareness. There's no helping that sometimes.

Although in a game like Dominion, points, kills and scores are not always heavily indicative of wins. As an example, your team can have 3 points all games and constantly dying. But if they hold 3 points, you still win. Cycling between defenders. 3 defenders top, one dies and someone else goes up top to replace him. You would never ever have to kill the enemy but could still win.

Another thing to consider is, are you dying with your teammates or are you on a separate cycle? If you're on a separate death cycle than the rest of your team, it's usually a bad sign that teamwork in general is poor. Who's fault that is? Everyone's.

KarafromKrypton

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ojaz View Post
That argument goes out the window when;
I go 15 : 2 : 2 and my teammates end up with
a collective score of
19 : 39 : 39
averaging to
4.75 : 9.75 : 9.75
I thought you said personal score didnt matter. Or is that only when proving you are bad as well?

alvalla

10-16-2011

ojaz you get bad teammates because your elo is bad, your elo is bad because you loose so many games, you loose so many games because your bad. logic complete.

XkomuroX

10-16-2011

im starting to think ojaz is trolling, really if u think u are one of the two or three people helping, add them to your friend list, invite them to a premade and have fun...
but probably they will have a bad game and you will say sh*t to them and they will put you in their ignore list

crying angels

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroWaffle View Post
Even if your teammates were bad, that's no reason to ban them. Its part of being paired up with random teammates, some are going to be worse then you and some are going to be better then you.

If you really wanted to 'ban' your bad teammates, create a pre-made team and kick out the people you think is 'bad'. See how long you keep your friends when you do that.
Judging by his posts I doubt op has any friends to premade with.