Some players are too bad to be allowed to play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seņor Pancho

Senior Member

10-16-2011

Quote:
That's because riot keeps putting me with bad teammates.

That's the point.

These people need to be banned.
Can not play the game. Unplayable. Bad players have to be punished so I can win the number of games I should be.

And your post just exemplified the problem.

Too many members of this community are stupid.

Don't know if its an age thing or if riot is publicizing this game in the traumatic brain injury ward. Something is wrong with the intellectual capacity of so many members of this community.
wow STFU before further embarassing yourself.

these "bad players" are in the same ELO you are. and no, they dont need to be banned if they are feeding. it takes one hell of an idiot to think that. something tells me you are screaming at them all the time and insulting everyone, instead or working things out politely.

i have had really bad scores and won my team the game many times. why? because KDA is not that important in dominion. maybe the problem is your twitch. try someone else who isnt a backdoorin' biatch and go help your team in teamfights.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

alvalla

Senior Member

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Pancho View Post
wow STFU before further embarassing yourself.

these "bad players" are in the same ELO you are. and no, they dont need to be banned if they are feeding. it takes one hell of an idiot to think that. something tells me you are screaming at them all the time and insulting everyone, instead or working things out politely.

i have had really bad scores and won my team the game many times. why? because KDA is not that important in dominion. maybe the problem is your twitch. try someone else who isnt a backdoorin' biatch and go help your team in teamfights.
ty


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ojaz

Senior Member

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvalla View Post
the middle picture has you at the bottom of the score board, thats not 3x, its not even 1x
By 31 points

FYI that game.

My teammates never left bottom or mid tower.

I tried to get a 3rd and constantly got players burst running to me so I was constantly fighting for a 3rd tower 2 or more on one.

Impossible scenario.

The enemy constantly captured our second tower, so we were either one-cap or two-cap.
My teammates just kept capturing a second and waited there for the enemy to come back and own them and leave to gank me at a 3rd tower.

The fact that their personal scores are higher doesn't mean **** because we lost the game 0 to 427.

The fact that you brought that up exemplifies the lack of intelligence some members of this community have.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

alvalla

Senior Member

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ojaz View Post
By 31 points

FYI that game.

My teammates never left bottom or mid tower.

I tried to get a 3rd and constantly got players burst running to me so I was constantly fighting for a 3rd tower 2 or more on one.

Impossible scenario.

The enemy constantly captured our second tower, so we were either one-cap or two-cap.
My teammates just kept capturing a second and waited there for the enemy to come back and own them and leave to gank me at a 3rd tower.

The fact that their personal scores are higher doesn't mean **** because we lost the game 0 to 427.

The fact that you brought that up exemplifies the lack of intelligence some members of this community have.
the fact that the scores are higher means they did a better job at completing objectives than you did, personal score exemplifies how well you are contributing to the team, thus the whole point of the system, why we have to put up with a dumbass like you is what i really wanna know, why cant we just ban you for everything youve done bad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KarafromKrypton

Senior Member

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ojaz View Post
By 31 points

The fact that their personal scores are higher doesn't mean **** because we lost the game 0 to 427.
HMMMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ojaz View Post
3 Cases that show my teammates going a collective

15:45
4:31
13:28
Thats a total of 32:104 or a net of 3.25 deaths per kill for my teammates in those three games.

Against my
7:7
3:5
5:7

Total of 15:19 or a net of 1.3 deaths per kill.

I average 1.3 deaths per kill in games where my teammates are going 32:104.

Bad players need to receive punishments.

De level them if you don't want to ban them.

Get a certain KDR in a certain number of games and lose a level.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ojaz View Post
I performed 3X better than my teammates in those examples.
Coulda fooled me with as much as you keep wanting to bring it up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ojaz

Senior Member

10-16-2011

See...

Its not hard to get a high personal score when you are good, even on a bad team.

It is impossible to win.

Just ignore a 3rd tower and jump between the two closest to the base.

=/

Personal score means jack **** for a losing team.
KDR is far more representative.


So I will make a deal with this community.

I will not leave middle base and will not try to capture a 3rd tower until you start banning players for being bad. Not fair for me to try and lose because somebody else is too bad at the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KarafromKrypton

Senior Member

10-16-2011

All I am seeing here is what YOU will do YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU. You are the only bad player, and everything you say do and show just further prove how selfish and egotistical you are. You think you are the only one who is good, you think you should have to take a team champion, you think we are saying you should carry the team. If this is how you live your daily life, and play games. You are getting exactly what you deserve. Because the game is showing you just how bad being a selfish ass can be and exactly how little reward you get from it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1429332aa9b633

Senior Member

10-16-2011

You seem to play fine, but I think Twitch isn't a great character in Dominion and he can't really carry the game, even if he helps a lot if the team is rolling.

In your last screenshot, their Olaf and Yorick seemed pretty noob too.

Yorick is actually very good to carry games if you build him correctly (with AD items...)
Maybe try to play something else if you want to move out of your Elo hell...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ojaz

Senior Member

10-16-2011

See it's not hard getting a good personal score and playing well if you are a good player.

Problem is, bad players make it impossible to win.
Also bad players make good players look bad because good players try to win and end up spending the entire game fighting under enemy turrets and usually out numbered because bad players are in the wrong spot.

Please tell me how I can have a KDR of 7.5 : 1 while my teammates have a collective KDR of 1.47:1 if I am the one who is bad?

Fact is. It is not fair for me. A good player to be teamed with these people.

It is not fair.

Riot has their match making system setup so that I am put with them so I carry them.

I can't carry these bad players.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

Senior Member

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvalla View Post
can we delevel you so i never get you when i queue up for dominion games?
Why would you? Matchmaking isn't based on level and his elo must be terribad.