Some players are too bad to be allowed to play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wykedone

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ojaz View Post
3 Cases that show my teammates going a collective

15:45
4:31
13:28
Thats a total of 32:104 or a net of 3.25 deaths per kill for my teammates in those three games.

Against my
7:7
3:5
5:7

Total of 15:19 or a net of 1.3 deaths per kill.

I average 1.3 deaths per kill in games where my teammates are going 32:104.

Bad players need to receive punishments.

De level them if you don't want to ban them.

Get a certain KDR in a certain number of games and lose a level.
Youre playing a solo champ in a team game. You are **** in a team fight. Your whole champion in this game is to backdoor, effectively making every game you play as Twitch a 4v5 game. So yes when they are fighting in an uneven game they are bound to do worse than they would with a competent 5th player. But since you seem to be incapable of that then you will continue to be with "bad player" who cant overcome playing a game with a self centered character who only takes champs that has no team benefits what so ever.

Ojaz

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvalla View Post
your well over 200 games of dominion and your score is under 1K in every scenario? and your playing twitch the super easy mode dominion champ who will always get the first round of attacks off, Ojaz, your a bad, you should join bads anonymous and just /uninstall
And you should be banned for making things up.

My scores suffer because with these bad players I end up the only person trying to capture a 3rd tower.

I end up having to fight under enemy towers 100% of the time by my self because of bad teammates.

That is no way to play a game.

Bad players need to be punished.

Punish bad players so I am not forced to play with them constantly and my score will improve.

The way it is right now, the vast majority of games are essentially 5 on 4 or worse because one or more players can not carry their own weight and just takes up a slot.

Ojaz

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wykedone View Post
Youre playing a solo champ in a team game. You are **** in a team fight. Your whole champion in this game is to backdoor, effectively making every game you play as Twitch a 4v5 game. So yes when they are fighting in an uneven game they are bound to do worse than they would with a competent 5th player. But since you seem to be incapable of that then you will continue to be with "bad player" who cant overcome playing a game with a self centered character who only takes champs that has no team benefits what so ever.

So you are saying I should be able to carry 4 players? Four bad players?

What if they are playing solo champs in a team game?

BTW;

Twitch.
Spray and pray.
Solo?

You are talking out your ass and need a ban for making **** up.

alvalla

10-16-2011

Quote:
And you should be banned for making things up.

My scores suffer because with these bad players I end up the only person trying to capture a 3rd tower.

I end up having to fight under enemy towers 100% of the time by my self because of bad teammates.

That is no way to play a game.

Bad players need to be punished.

Punish bad players so I am not forced to play with them constantly and my score will improve.

The way it is right now, the vast majority of games are essentially 5 on 4 or worse because one or more players can not carry their own weight and just takes up a slot.
i called it like i saw it, you have barely over 50% win rate on your dominion games, your about average, nothing spectactular, you hardly get first as it is, your a twitch which is an easy mode ad carry and you think your good? no, your not, report to bads anonymous and lets close this thread and ban this poster

Ojaz

10-16-2011

Quote:
can we delevel you so i never get you when i queue up for dominion games?
I performed 3X better than my teammates in those examples.

Ojaz

10-16-2011

Quote:
i called it like i saw it, you have barely over 50% win rate on your dominion games, your about average, nothing spectactular, you hardly get first as it is, your a twitch which is an easy mode ad carry and you think your good? no, your not, report to bads anonymous and lets close this thread and ban this poster
That's because riot keeps putting me with bad teammates.

That's the point.

These people need to be banned.
Can not play the game. Unplayable. Bad players have to be punished so I can win the number of games I should be.

And your post just exemplified the problem.

Too many members of this community are stupid.

Don't know if its an age thing or if riot is publicizing this game in the traumatic brain injury ward. Something is wrong with the intellectual capacity of so many members of this community.

Wykedone

10-16-2011

Quote:
So you are saying I should be able to carry 4 players? Four bad players?

What if they are playing solo champs in a team game?

BTW;

Twitch.
Spray and pray.
Solo?

You are talking out your ass and need a ban for making **** up.
Well considering you cant carry them with a champ like Twitch, I highly doubt you could carry anyone or anything.

Since you are playing a solo champion already, then the other 4 have to compensate by taking team champs to attempt to balance out your selfish unskilled nature.

What exactly am I making up? If anything you should be banned for *****ing and moaning instead of getting better at the game.

alvalla

10-16-2011

Quote:
I performed 3X better than my teammates in those examples.
the middle picture has you at the bottom of the score board, thats not 3x, its not even 1x

alvalla

10-16-2011

Quote:
That's because riot keeps putting me with bad teammates.

That's the point.

These people need to be banned.
Can not play the game. Unplayable. Bad players have to be punished so I can win the number of games I should be.

And your post just exemplified the problem.

Too many members of this community are stupid.

Don't know if its an age thing or if riot is publicizing this game in the traumatic brain injury ward. Something is wrong with the intellectual capacity of so many members of this community.
your IQ seems to suffer from the fact that you think your god tier **** when your one of the worst type of players in the world, there is nothing worse than a skill-less arrogant ****** like yourself and blaming others for your own short comings and picking a stealth champ to think you are doing well.

Wheatly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2011

rammus... and twitch, and then complain about bad players, lol. k