Which twistedfate build is best now?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2011

i used to play AP twitsed fate but now with the nerf to his ult i tihnk hes lost a large part of his utility kit......is AS with sotd better or is AP twitstedfate still better?

thanks guys (oh and should i still mid?)

SantasLittlePyro

10-16-2011

I don't think its the best, but going AS + Crits is pretty good for TF.

Berserker Greaves, Sword of the Divine, Phantom Dancer, Infinity Edge, then get what you feel is necessary.

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2011

is AP still better?

Le Shirrif

10-16-2011

AP is generally better. I did see a TF do surprisingly well in ranked with On hit, but I assume that was an exception

theplqa

10-16-2011

AP is better.Through watching some of the higher level players talk about him from here and there all of them said that AP was the best.

SadFacedOne

10-16-2011

AS Crit TF is more viable now, compared to AP tf. Whereas you have to wait for stacked deck or for ability cooldowns with AP tf, AS crit tf is always doing damage.Plus he does more constant damage, but that's just my opinion.

TheRuckus559

10-16-2011

Im no expert but Ive been goin AS lately. Makes it easier to clear lanes, and after a yellow card stunn u cat more hits on targer before they begin to book it. Also, this may be way off, but I feel like the towers come down WAY faster with AS. Plus the more constant ur attack is the more u get to take advantage of Stacked Deck

Ticking Death

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRuckus559 View Post
Im no expert but Ive been goin AS lately. Makes it easier to clear lanes, and after a yellow card stunn u cat more hits on targer before they begin to book it. Also, this may be way off, but I feel like the towers come down WAY faster with AS. Plus the more constant ur attack is the more u get to take advantage of Stacked Deck
Don't forget that even though stacked deck goes off more frequently, its effect is less potent. Yes, you get more AD out of its activation, but it does little in the late game. This is perhaps why people go with hybrid TF. You get the decent amount of damage out of your spells, but you are more able to get use out of AD skills (like Stacked Deck).

UhKili

10-16-2011

I've played some games post nerf and I'd still say AP TF is better than AS/AD TF. It just comes down again that TF just has too much of a short range attack with no built in escapes which makes him an easy target to focus.

julianjuvenile

10-16-2011

but then again thats why we take flash/ghost and exhaust (to an extent), though