DominateDominion.Com Is Broadcasting LIVE!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomeDigest View Post
Dominion meta seems even more stale than SR, especially if you are bot lane. Bot lane dominion is like top SR except for the entire match. Sure someone may come gank one side or the other here or there, well, if you are lucky and both teams have halfway intelligent members. But otherwise its basically just a entire game long 1v1 push fest of boredom laning phase.

And god forbid the quest appear on the bot turrets. Then you really cant leave bot lane at all or take any chances. Well, maybe it will draw some other players down to the bot lane which might make things interesting for 10 seconds, but for the most part it just traps you there into playing super cautious boring laning for the entire match.

I agree for the non-bot folks it can be pretty interesting but for the bot lane its about the most boring and stale meta in all of LoL. Yes even more boring than an SR AD/Support bot lane because at least the SR bot lane doesnt last the entire match.
I agree bot is boring to watch. I don't always play it though.

Isysar

02-20-2012

Bump bump

Rebonack

02-20-2012

I got trounced on Feed's live stream =<

Romdeau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2012

You guys really ought to play only draft...it's hard to consider "top" elo players "top" if they just grind Kass 24/7 in blind.

DD Tootulz

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romdeau View Post
You guys really ought to play only draft...it's hard to consider "top" elo players "top" if they just grind Kass 24/7 in blind.
Draft q's are most of the time 60+ mins, and we hardly EVER play with kass, unless sauron is q'ing with us

DG TheFeedski

02-20-2012

Quote:
We haven't even played Kass... But as Tootz said, the draft queues are ridiculously long.

Romdeau

02-20-2012

really? i've been hovering around 1800 and it's usually about 5 minutes. It's really that much longer if u break 2k?

MBDf Doc

Recruiter

02-20-2012

That paper shredder is so loud during the stream

DG TheFeedski

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBDf Doc View Post
That paper shredder is so loud during the stream
Sorry about that! Hopefully he is done with that though.

DD Tootulz

02-20-2012

Quote:
really? i've been hovering around 1800 and it's usually about 5 minutes. It's really that much longer if u break 2k?
yes, especially when you q with a group of 5 or 4