DominateDominion.Com Is Broadcasting LIVE!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2012

bump

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2012

May bust 2.3k elo tonight!

DG TheFeedski

02-18-2012

Live again for today!

DG TheFeedski

02-18-2012

Live for a while once more.

evilXkilla

02-18-2012

Were your last nights games as Raka on the stream?

DG TheFeedski

02-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilXkilla View Post
Were your last nights games as Raka on the stream?
I believe so.

Ikarurob

02-18-2012

is it wierd that draft ques at your Elo, are longer than blind? I would think the more serious Dom players would embrace draft a bit more.

DG TheFeedski

02-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikarurob View Post
is it wierd that draft ques at your Elo, are longer than blind? I would think the more serious Dom players would embrace draft a bit more.
Well that's the reason I do blind. I hate the even LONGER draft queues.

DG TheFeedski

02-19-2012

Live!

GnomeDigest

02-19-2012

Dominion meta seems even more stale than SR, especially if you are bot lane. Bot lane dominion is like top SR except for the entire match. Sure someone may come gank one side or the other here or there, well, if you are lucky and both teams have halfway intelligent members. But otherwise its basically just a entire game long 1v1 push fest of boredom laning phase.

And god forbid the quest appear on the bot turrets. Then you really cant leave bot lane at all or take any chances. Well, maybe it will draw some other players down to the bot lane which might make things interesting for 10 seconds, but for the most part it just traps you there into playing super cautious boring laning for the entire match.

I agree for the non-bot folks it can be pretty interesting but for the bot lane its about the most boring and stale meta in all of LoL. Yes even more boring than an SR AD/Support bot lane because at least the SR bot lane doesnt last the entire match.