Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@riot make garrison auto cast

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Volimar

10-15-2011

I asked the same thing a few days ago. Needs to happen.

rift chicken

10-15-2011

bump for red, answers, justice, and the pursuit thereof

rift chicken

10-16-2011

last bump before sleep

rift chicken

10-16-2011

badump

Valcyclovir

10-16-2011

this is a very good concept.

Bump.

labelbuddy

10-16-2011

soultion: put on smart cast, move mouse on GIANT cirlce, gg

Brackhar

Features Designer

10-16-2011

Auto cast is typically a little less intuitive. We used it on Promote because we didn't want people confused when trying to cast it on a normal minion and not have it work. That being said, if you guys can make a good argument for why it should switch I am down for it.

Danjuro V

10-16-2011

Quote:
Brackhar:
Auto cast is typically a little less intuitive. We used it on Promote because we didn't want people confused when trying to cast it on a normal minion and not have it work. That being said, if you guys can make a good argument for why it should switch I am down for it.

The first time I used it I thought it would autocast and it cost me the tower.

PureWaterishere

Recruiter

10-16-2011

Quote:
Brackhar:

It replaced foritfy, im pretty sure no one would want to click and target fortify, the range is limited , it's a fast and simple game , make it simple as such?? , that's the best i can think of.

Blackfire447

10-16-2011

Quote:
Brackhar:

Because there is only one tower in range that it could possibly be cast on so having to select the tower only costs time.