Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jax [guide] - lifesteal tank? "Let's do this!"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bahdom

09-25-2009

yeah, thats the impression I got, the problem is [most] everybody seems to be using ranged chars

CooLTanG

Recruiter

09-26-2009

decent build, although I never thought of using stark's fervor, but paired with phantom dancers makes attack speed hella good, plus its helping the team, so thanks for that, but I'll stick with regrowth pendant off the start, I'm too aggressive for lifesteal :P

Threshy

09-27-2009

so i tried this build out and ever since i have almost always gone atleast 10/0

this build rocks major face

Kuri

Recruiter

09-27-2009

Quote:
Zeyk:
Dodge tanking only works against physical heroes, Jax in general sort of sucks against too many casters.

I wouldn't say Jax sucks persay against casters, it just requires better play like trying to have a stun ready by pulling their mobs/neutrals or going into towers for dodges to proc a stun. Suffice to say it's not easy to get an early kill on a caster but if you pick up all three skills (dodge, then empower or leap in whatever order) you can generally get a kill on a solo caster or jump ahead in exp/gold.

bahdom

09-27-2009

Quote:
CooLTanG:
decent build, although I never thought of using stark's fervor, but paired with phantom dancers makes attack speed hella good, plus its helping the team, so thanks for that, but I'll stick with regrowth pendant off the start, I'm too aggressive for lifesteal :P

thats what i've been doing, and I traded some fire power for more HP, armor and regen. 17/1 yesterday =p

PuBerZ

09-27-2009

God this build has been awesome for the last few days, winning matches with 10-3 scores and even better I got a 21-1 in a game earlier today. Teaming endgame Jax up with anyone that has a good stun move is just lethal. so much fun.

redit

Adjudicator

09-27-2009

Oh, it's "Ninja Tabi", not Tabai. Close though.

bahdom

10-01-2009

so much for tower dodging =/

Renosi

Recruiter

12-16-2009

wow, Jax' lifesteal build has saved my ass on more than one occasion against multiple enemies. It's extremely satisfying to see their health go down and yours go up and they're like, "wasn't I winning just a sec ago?"

Thanks for a good guide

Carleton

12-16-2009

The main problem with a lifesteal build is that you get one stun, snare, fear, etc in a team fight and you'll be dropped so fast because you have no survivability.